Nabi

Nabi is such a hardworking girl, she works at a cafe near her school so she could support her sister's medical expenses, her boyfriend Jimin is as hardworking as she is, both having part time jobs to support their studies.

One fine day, after school Nabi received a text message from her mother that her sister was rushed to the hospital for having seizures and that the hospital wouldn't allow them to go unless her sister undergo some tests. She had just sent them all of her salary, and she doesn't know what to do anymore. Nabi sat helplessly on the side of the road. Unbeknownst to her, someone was staring at her.

———
Two days later Nabi and Jimin were at the cafe they both were working at. Nabi's shift was in the morning while Jimin's was in the afternoon. Jimin was serving coffee to customers when his hand suddenly slipped and spilled coffee all over a man's suit. He was mortified and scared so he hurriedly ran to get a handful of folded tissue from the counter.

"I-I'm s-so sorry sir. My hand slipped. It's my fault. I'm so sorry." Jimin said while bowing.  The man looked up at him, as if he's scrutinizing every part of his angelic face.

Jimin was indeed the most beautiful man in that cafe, he may not be that tall but he has really beautiful plump lips, well toned body, firm thighs and sparkling eyes. The man wearing a suit was astounded as he's never seen a man as beautiful as Jimin.  He sighed and stood up while wiping his AP wristwatch.

"So how am I gonna go to work with my suit like this?" He questioned.

The younger guy just looked down and fidgeted with his fingers but upon realizing something he looked at the man. "I c-could have it dry cleaned for you s-sir."

"I have a proposition for you."

Nabi was eavesdropping behind the counter, clenching her hands together worriedly, he's never seen her boyfriend of three years this nervous since they dated.

"What would you say if I tell you that I want to have you?" He whispered into Jimin's ear which sent shivers down his spine. "H-have m-me s-sir?" His eyes widen showing surprise. "I think you're mistaken, I have a girlfriend and she's right behind that counter, sir."

"Oh, she's your girlfriend, I see. I saw her the other day crying on the sidewalk.  Name your price, how much would it cost if I could have you and your girlfriend?" Jimin was speechless, he clearly knew Nabi needs money for her sister and he needs to pay for the suit he ruined and he called Nabi and told her about the man's proposal.

"With all due respect sir, are you out of your mind? Me and Jimin are not for sale." 

———

"J-Jiminie! A-aaaaah~" she screamed as he hit her spot repeatedly, making him groan into her ear. She wrapped her legs around his waists as he pounce into her repeatedly. She pulled her boyfriend into an embrace as they both climaxed at the same time.

There he was, seated on the velvet couch, a smirk plastered on his face as he was watching Jimin and Nabi having sex. According to Nabi, Jimin gives her the best sex ever until she experience doing the same thing with him. He's Hoseok, the rich man from the cafe, the CEO of HOPE Corporation.

"That was so hot. Now kittens...I think it's daddy's turn." He stood up, unbuckling his belt. Jimin helped Nabi stand up as they both walked towards Hoseok. Jimin unbuckled his belt and undid his pants while Nabi loosened his tie and unbuttoned his dress shirt, leaving him naked. Nabi kissed him, making him gasp not only with the kiss but also with Jimin who's currently busy with suckling his shaft. Hoseok's hands traveled  down to Jimin's hair and Nabi's back.

Nobody knew Jimin could be that good at giving head as he made the older guy whimper and grip on his hair tightly.

"S-stop Jimi." Jimin released his shaft with a loud pop. He pulled him up and began kissing him, tasting his precum on his lips. He then turned his attention to Nabi. He carried her to the bed and slammed her quite harshly. He then hovered over her kissing her deeply.

"Jimi, baby? Can you get the vanilla ice cream from the fridge please?" He said asking Jimin nicely.

"Yes daddy." He said walking towards the fridge outside. Hoseok didn't waste time to get up and gather some things he needed and went back to the bed where Nabi was. He covered her eyes with a blindfold, tied her hands over her head and her legs on the bed post with some heavy duty ropes.

After a few minutes Jimin came back with the ice cream and a spoon. "Nabi listen, daddy and Jimi are hungry, we're gonna eat ice cream, you have to guess whether it's daddy or Jimi or else you won't stop from cumming, understand?" She nodded, adding a 'yes daddy' response after.

He scooped some ice cream and placed them on Nabi's nipples and began suckling on them. Jimin on the other hand ate some ice cream and went down on her, the sensation sent shivers to her body, she can't help but moan and scream as she reached her third orgasm.

"Still can't guess who made you come? What a bad girl." Hoseok slapped her core and inserted two fingers on it, he began pumping in and out of her until she came fod the fifth time that night. They untied her and made her stand up, Hoseok positioning himself in front of her while Jimin is at the back, trying to push himself on her arse. "What's your safe words kitten?" Hoseok asked.

"Butterfly."

"Very good."

With a sigh both Jimin and Hoseok thrusted their first in Nabi's holes, making her scream and quiver. The pleasure was too much for her to take but she wants more. That went on until she cannot take it anymore.
"D-daddy, J-Jiminie, I'm n-near! Aaaaah~"

————-

All of them, spent and tired, they retired to bed after a quick shower. Hoseok left the couple's room as he put on his  clothes back on. He tucked them both to bed and left