WAY OUT! (TEASER)

WAY OUT!
Written By : Lance_Chrysostome

***

[PROLOGUE]

Are you a thrill-seeker?

An adventurer?

Thus, you want some fun? Adventure? Enjoyment?

So if I invite you into this island---A mysterious island, said to be a home for some supernatural and haunted beings, would you come? A remote island which is full of mysteries...

Bag-packed and ready for action, you and your companions decided to explore the place. The worst part is, you end up trapped and incapable of help. Seeking for some things which might help you, you discover that there's something different....very unusual....

This is a story of Five Adventurers who once trip and hike into the island, not knowing that it would be the last adventure of their lives---Bloody, Flesh-Defying and Thrill-Seeking....

Could they find their WAY OUT?

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAHAHAHAHA! Nagpublish na naman ng bagong story. Litse! Actually, this is a 'merged' story. (WHAT?!) Basta, may katulong ako sa pag-isip ng plot nito, at syempre, writer din siya dito sa Wattpad. Ayun, siya ang taga-isip, ako ang taga-lahad ng pangyayari. xD And it's my first to write a story which is focused on some unusual behavior. Basta, kakaiba 'to. E ang tanong, kelan ang updates? HAHAHAHA! Hayaan nyo munang tapusin ko ang iba kong stories bago ko buksan ang isang 'to. >.

--Lance_Chrysostome ft. Eren_Yeager