Disclaimer/ Intro

Disclaimer:

This will have sex in it. It will also have drugs and possibly abuse. If you are not older than the age of 16 years old viewer discretion is advised. This book will contain angry Mateo, sweet Mateo, and very sexual Mateo.

I also made this book when I was 15.. so with that being said the plot and shit might not be good. But this book was a hit back then...

This book cover is made by me like always.

Let's get to it.
•••

Analeigh

It's hot on the block today. Everybody's out here including the old geezers playing checkers outside on the porch table. Kids playing with someone's sprinkler running back and forth through it. Somebody's momma is going to be mad that her water bill high. Today's the world record of being this hot in Detroit. And I'll be damned if they ain't lying.

" Peanut stop moving!" I say, moving his head back to where I had it.

" But it hurts." He groans, reaching up to feel the set of cornrows in putting in his head.

I shake my head and pop him with the rattail comb, " It shouldn't. You got that mixed hair. Momma said she wants you to have cornrows because she's not taking you back and forth to the barber to get a cut every 2 weeks."

" Are we low on money again?"

I finish up the last cornrow and tap him to get up. He looks like Sean Paul with them braids in. " No and we won't ever will be."

" Can I go play football down at the hill now?"

I wipe my hands on my shirt and nod my head. He takes off running down the street with some of his homies tagging along with him. Before going inside I clean up my hair supplies and take them back inside the house.

" Momma! I finished his hair where my $10 at?" I yell, placing the hair bucket on the little coffee table.

Momma is never here but today she's here because it's her day off. If she's not here during the day she's out with some different nigga. At night, she's working the pole downtown at Ecstasy. Don't get me wrong, she leaves money for me and my little brother but I'm the sole provider for us. Its just me and him up in this house.

" Girl stop all that damn yelling knowing today my damn day off. Your ten is on your dresser." She says, walking down the old creaky stairs.

I roll my eyes at the sight of her rolling up another blunt. It must be her third of the day considering it's almost dinner time. "You alright? What did you take?"

She shoots me a look, " Mind your business Analeigh. Don't you got some place to be?"

She's right. I damn sure do got some place to be and it ain't here. " I sure do. I'll be back later tonight."

" You better not be out there selling yo pussy! Don't be like the old me! You know I did that when I was you-"

" Momma I'm not sheesh. Bye." I close the door behind me and take a good look at the block.