Chapter 1. Meeting

It all started with Charlie Bartlett..one of my favorite movies I first saw when I was still in school,it featured one of my favorite actors Robert Downey Jr. and then I saw him. Young,talented and funny Anton Yelchin..many fans would've loved to meet him and lucky for me I met him when he was filming for that movie.

According to our parents we met when we were both pretty young so we wouldnt remember that,He moved to the States a few years back to become an actor and his parents agreed on that even if they wanted him to skate like them.

Even when he was away I would remember that smile,those beautiful eyes and laugh. I went with his parents to the airport to drop him off since he got a contract to film a new movie. I helped him with his bags as he was ready to leave, "Promise me you'll be back."

Confused he turned around to look at my eyes, "I don't want you to forget me." I whispered as I lowered my head to stare at the ground.

"I wouldn't forget you." He walked closer and hugged me tight.

He pulled away and I held my necklace to him. "I want you to have it..if we see each other again you can give it to me back." I smiled. He nodded his head and gave me his necklace which had a ring he has been holding for a while.

"We'll see each other again don't worry."

He smiled one last time to his parents and glanced over to me before I watched him leave.

It's been years since we saw each other again and I miss hims more and more from what i've seen his life has been pretty great,he's gained a lot of fame and I couldnt be happier for him. I'm 24 now and I finally had the money to move out of my parents place,every week I visit Anton's parents since we became close friends and I always ask for him.

I braided my black hair and got my blue hoodie on since it was chilly outside,i did all the house chores and was about to sit down to rest a bit when my phone started to buzz and I saw the caller ID.

I picked it up and it was Anton's mother calling telling me that Anton would be spending a few weeks here! As quickly as I could i grabbed and put on my converse as I headed straight to the airport where his parents and I would meet. I couldn't stop smiling all the way down to the airport,Anton and I still remained close friends and would message each other once in a while when he wasnt busy.

I parked my car and began to run inside the building,when I went inside I saw him parents smiling and hugging at the sight of their only son. Anton lifted up his head and stared at me,he certainly changed last time I saw him he was a teenager now he's a man.

"Anton?!"

I smiled once more and started to run towards him,he did the same and we almost ended up knocking on each other which we laughed, "You came!" I giggled when he held me tight and started to spin me around.

"I missed you." I said staring into his pale blue eyes.

"I missed you too." He replied staring into my dark ones.

"We made a lovely lunch for you,you're also welcome to come." His mother told me to which i accepted.

"I'll go with her." Anton told his parents that he would be riding home with me so we'll see them in a few minutes.

"You look so different from when I last saw you." I blushed at the sight of this young attractive man standing next to me, "Yeah? Well i wasn't gonna stay a kid forever." He jokes and plays with my already messy hair.

He sat in the seat next to me and when I started to drive down the street,he did the one thing i never thought he would do,he took my hand and smiled when I met his eyes, "I really missed you..like crazy." to that I smiled and continued to drive trying my best to not crash cause this man was going to make my life a rollercoaster...

Playlist:

Remembering Sunday by All Time Low

Heaven by Pvris

Halo by Starset

How Does A Moment Last Forever by Celine dion

Still Into You by Paramore

Forever Young by Alphaville

She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

Stay by Rihanna

For The First Time by The Script