Prolouge

My name is Olympia dashkov. Im an Assassin and no longer human.

----------------------------------------------

I was born March 10th 1917 on a Hydra base in South Germany for the soul purpose to be an assassin.A few years after I was born they started my life of death.

March 10th,1940: I had just turned 23 years old when Johann Schmidt forced Dr.Erskine to use an unfinished super soldier serum on him disfiguring him and giving him the surname Red Skull.

Before Peggy Carter could rescue him he was forced to do one more experiment, was on me that was never recorded in any records.

This serum had a flaw that made it even better and worse than the completed serum. It gave me strength,speed, and a very long life.

So far from the time I was given I had found out my regeneration skills were extraordinary. It was a gift and a curse to never physically age like other homosapiens.

In 1939 before the real start of my life there were still a number of tests and injections that were done on me that year changing my whole perception for what I stand for.

It gave me the ability to control and read people's minds along with telekinesis. Basically I felt every single emotion the person had up until the moment they died or lost consciousness. It gave me an insight into the world I thought I was protecting. I  found out Hydra was an enemy. I was an enemy. All the killing I had done was based on false truths.

For the next few years I made a plan to escape and start a new life, I just needed an opening.After I had learned what Hydra was really doing I acted as if Howard's injection didn't work. Before I escaped I had heard rumors about a man they called Captain America. He was injected with the perfected Super serum.

I was envious of him. He was just a normal man no idea what he was getting himself into. Oh how I pitied the pain he would feel. There were rumors of how he was a small frail man before he turned into a god like man.

A couple of months after he was injected he had saved a whole squadron that was captured by Hydra and basically ended the war but parished in the midst.

From what I could dig up a man named James Buchanan Barnes was tested on with an almost identical serum to the Super serum but in my conclusion he was just another death caused by Hydra.

March 20th 1924: I was 7 when Johann had told me they were just gonna do some testing. He pulled my hand all the way out of my sell then handed me over to one of his operatives. After which they drugged me down the hallway stopping at a rusty looking door.

They strapped me down to a cold metal chair and gave me my first injection ever.

The first serum they gave me worked perfectly.I could bend the gravity around me and fly. Things were never the same after that.

My teenage years were filled with experiments and death. By the time I turned 15 I had shown signs of multiple powers. I was a telekinetic and a shape shiftier.

In 1942 two years after the serum I escaped. Johann Schmidt had been killed and the tesseract had disappeared, The Nazis lost the war. None of the agents notice for the first few days that I had disappeared.All the commotion served as a perfect cover. I had traveled to America to start a new life but Since I would live awhile I decided to go to school and get my doctoral degree.Try to blend in.

Since I had no experience with the outside world but basic knowledge of Every core class subjects that you learnes in high school I had started college with a 4.0 GPA.

After I was a surgeon for a couple years I traveled the world. Even the there wasn't a single blemish on my everlasting skin.

I learned many language's, fighting skills, and had many lover's. Since Hydra had taken my life I decided I'd make a new one free from death and tragedy.

I learned everything I could. I had so much time on my hands that I spent most my years trying to make up for the hundreds of people I killed.

I went into the business industry and became CEO of a big international company called Olympus Corp In 1961.
I created a new way to get solar energy without Solar panels.

It's called a Micro Solar sphere.
I invented billions on end of these and released them into the atmosphere. They're programmed to converting the sun's light and heat into electricity.

I made billions off this invention and stood head in head with Stark industry for over 29 years until Howard and Maria Stark died in a car accident. There son Tony Stark took over the company and started making weapons.

For the first 40 years of my company's reign I had a close friend of mine that I made over the years to be the face of my company.It would do no one good if people knew I wasn't aging. That was until he died in 2007.

After that I decided to come out as the "New" Olympus Corp CEO. The first time I introduced myself I could tell things were changing drastically for this generation and I wanted to be apart of it.

When I created my company in the 60's an organization recognized me as an ex operative for Hydra and had a hit on my head for being a traitor.Peggy Carter was surprised to see that me and her were around the same age from the files and I barely looked a day over 20.

Since shield was just starting out I decided I wanted to contribute and help this organization thrive I became the mysterious co-founder of Shield. From then on Shield was in a way mine too keeping my identity safe.

I gave them information on how Hydra worked and it's weak points. When I first came out as the CEO in 2007 I made sure my past would not overlap with my future so when I first met peggy I made sure every one accept shield thought I died on November 23,1963.

After I completed that task I disappeared until the 80's then I took the liberty of manually deleting every thing they had of my existence until March 10th 1985 my new birthday. To the world I was a 23 year old billionaire​ bachelorette party girl who likes to sleep around with people.

After I was made public to the world I decided to send an undercover team to look for where Captain America had crashed.I just couldn't help this feeling I was having. I knew he was an essential piece to something important,only I didn't know what it was.

I had told the workers that it wasn't a top priority and could take as much time needed to find him.He's been in there for 80 years why not a couple more.I could've never guessed his purpose was far greater than I could've ever imagined.

I have no idea why it took me a long time to write this one chapter but oh well, as always vote/comment bye ;)