Feelings~

Reader's pov
I heard a knock at the door I thought to myself who could it be at this time of night I went ahead looked through the peep hole I saw ciel. I opened the door and asked him "what are you doing here it's 11:38 at night?" Then he said "y/n can I stay here with you Lu kicked me out we had a huge fight;;;" I opened the door "sure come on in" I said.He came in and said "thank you for letting me stay here" "no problem" I said.I went ahead and went to my room to get him a blanket and pillow,but I was too short T^T to grab it so I thought I should just get a chair,but before I could walk to the kitchen to get one ciel came in my room and said he could help with that he went ahead and grabbed the blanket and pillow "thank you ciel" "your room looks comfortable y/n the bed looks like it could occupy two people""ciel you're not sleeping in my bed""but I don't wanna sleep on the couch I wanna be in a nice warm bed"he pouted then whispering to himself "especially with you" I asked him what he said he said nothing "fine you can sleep on my bed,but this one time next time you're sleeping on the couch got it?" "Certainly" we both went ahead and headed straight to bed we were far away from each other,but he kept stealing the blanket so I tugged it so I claim it then he tugged back it was fight between a blanket."you know y/n we can just come close to each other so we don't have to tug at the blanket I started blushing thinking of coming so close to ciel like that especially in the same bed! "S-sure" I said we came a little more closer to each other his back was facing me so I tried closing my eyes that's when I felt a peck on my lips I quickly opened my eyes.