Crush Imagines

Picture you and your crush already together.(1st one so might suck)

You are at your boyfriends house , in his room messing around.

You get bored and grab one of the 4 pillows on his bed and throw it at him.

C/N: What was that for!

Y/N: Baby I'm bored.

C/N: I see.

He say right before he takes another pillow and throws it at you.

Y/N: So you wanna play it that way huh?

You jump on him and start hitting him with the pillow many times. It's very obvious he's letting you win, because after a few more hits he jumps on tops of you and start hitting you with a pillow.

You finally decided to give up because you were weak from all the hits and laughing.

C/N: Give up?

Y/N: Yea.

C/N: Good.

He (is still on top of you) leans down and brings his lips to yours and kisses you passionatley.

You wrap your arms around his neck and bring him completely on top of you.

You broke the kiss and sit up in Indian style.

Y/N: But just so you know , I won!

C/N: Whatever, I let you win.

Y/N: Yea yea yea ,but you know what I always when at?

C/N: What's that babe?

You began to crawl to him in a sexy way, put your hand on his neck.

Y/N: Getting you to want me.

You act like your going to kiss him but pull away the last second. You did this 3 times. You could see the frustration in C/N's eyes.

He grabbed you by the butt and kissed you roughly but passionatley, you insert your tongue and the kiss goes on for a good minute .

C/N: Yea you do Y/Nickname.

💎☺️ That's it munchkins , I might do another 1 but I'm not quite sure.

💙 Like, ✌️ Comment , whatever 🙈😒 Bÿëęêē 😈👋💎💋🙈