【ONE】

【ONE】

isolation

" Amira? "

I fidgeted under the cold, yet warm covers over me

" w-what have you done!? "

desperately seeking warmth, I held the covers tightly feeling the cold air hit my back instantly.

" you..you are a corrupted child unlike your sister! "

I felt no warmth in this cold air, the blankets being no help at all.

I decided that it was no use and sat up. Raven black hair all pulled at the left side of my shoulder, hugging myself  softly.

" I..I wish you were never born! "

3rd POV

She looked at the ceiling with half-lidded eyes. A boring expression was on her pale face with a frown. Dull purple eyes that no longer held the light that was once there, emotionless and cold. "these memories never cease do they..?"

~.~

" YUUKI~ " Kaien Cross immediately went to the said girl for a hug, only to be met with the floor.

"H-Headmaster.." Yuuki sweatdropped with a slight smile. "It's dad!" He replied in a childish tone, whining about being called "Headmaster" rather than "Dad".

"Right..Hea- I-I mean dad!" Yuuki said while looking at "dad" who was more than overjoyed being called "Dad".

Picking himself off the floor, he returned to his seat behind his desk. "Anyways..what is it that you needed Yuuki?" A small smile formed on his face as Yuuki took a seat not too far from him.

Yuuki looked at him confused. " I heard that there's a new student enrolling..isn't that what you called me here for..?" Kaien looked at her in surprise. "Oh! Yes, I just forgot, haha-" The sound of the door being slammed open interrupted him. "Zero..?" Yuuki looked at him in shock.

"Good! Now I can tell you both now." Zero looked at Kaien unamused. "Another one of those bloodsuckers right?!" He narrowed his eyes as Yuuki looked at him in disappointment.  Kaien looked at him with a nervous smile. "A-Ah..well you see.."

"It is isn't it?" Zero held his gun ready to head out to the front of the gates. "Zero!" Yuuki tried pulling him back to no avail. Kaien let out a sigh and followed after Zero, after all, it wasn't long until the new student was here.