Surprise move in

Jenna's POV

            After I got dropped off by the bus I was determined to find my cousin zoey's place. I got picked up by a guy who goes by the name of Lavon Hayes . He told me he was the mayor of bluebell Alabama. "Soo uh where am I taking you this fine day" Lavon asked politely. "Umm I'm here to move in with my cousin zoey. Zoey hart" I told the mayor. He looked at me with a expression of shock "what?!" I asked. "Nothing just I'm Bestfriends with zoey hart" Lavon told me. "WHAT that's amazing" i exclaimed rather loudly. "I can just take you straight there then because she lives on my plantation" he said. I sat back happily.

Skip to zoeys place {btw I'm taking off from season 2 just so we are clear right after wade cheated}

           I got out and followed Lavon. I got up and screamed so loud and tripped over my self it was a fucking alligator. "Calm down you're okay" a very very attractive guy comforted me. "Hi I'm wade-" he was cut off by zoey "please leave her the hell alone Jenna this is wade he's an asshole stay away" my cousin told me I was slightly disappointed to be honest.

             "Jenna what the fuck are you doing here why aren't you in California?" She asked me very unamused by my sudden appearance in bluebell. "Welllllll I.....