Day 1 // nut

Kane was sitting alone in 7s, dreaming of a perfect memed life. It was in History, when Kane realised his world would never be the same. 

Luke sees the depressed look in his dull eyes, so he strutted over like a peacock towards Kane. Kane was wearing a pink, poofy dress with a sparkly tiara sitting on his dark curly hair. 

Luke stopped in front of Kane, and flicked his long hair back

"Hey sexy, what's crackalackin?" He asked seductively.

Kane stutters in shock and admiration towards the hot beast in front of him. 

"H-h-h-h-i.." He stutters breathlessly while fidgeting nervously with his fidget spinner. 

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass." He whispers in his ear while biting Kane's earlobe. 

"hahaha..HAHAHAHAHAHA" Kane bursts out in laughter over this magical beautiful human. He couldn't comprehend anything anymore. Why was this sexy piece of white chocolate talking to him? 

Luke fluttered his long lashes in front of him seductively then winked. Kane gasped and fell back, nutting already. 

Luke, surprised and turned on, quickly covers up Kane's nut on the floor while Mrs Pool walks over. 

"BOIS, WHAts GoINg oN hErE?" Mrs Pool questions the two horny boys. 

"U-uh um nothing miss, just playing around." Luke says as he winks at Kane, who's face was as red as Isabel's hickeys. Kane smiled in embarrassment towards Mrs Pool awkwardly. 

"RiGGGHt....." She nods slowly with a fuckin stupid smirk on her face as usual, then walks away. 

"So... Cya later alligator." He winks at Kane. 

Kane finishes nutting in his poofy dress. And Josh smiles at him.