Chapter 1

" Stop teasing me Licht " Leonhart screamed while hitting him. " Aw come on Leo~ stop being a baby " Licht teased with his sly little smirk. Leonhart crossed his arms and pouted
' Stupid little brother ' he thought.
" That's enough Licht besides no one wants to hear your little comments anyway " Bruno stated while bumping up his glasses with his fingertips. Licht rolled his eyes and crossed his arms
" Tsh no one wants to hear you brainiac " he replied. " Oh yeah" Bruno said which made both of them butt heads and yelling at each other. Leonhart laughed a little as they kept yelling but soon saw Kai walking in and smirked. Kai walked over to the two and separated them " Be good
boys " he said with his sharp eyes.
" Sorry Kai " Licht and Bruno said.
Leonhart snickered a little " What are you laughing about " Licht asked while walking over to Leonhart with a smirk. " Nothing " he said with a slight blush and soon got an arm around his shoulders. " It's always so easy to make you blush " Licht said with a big smile on his face.

" Am not "

" Are too "

" Am not "

" Are to- "

" That's enough you two "

They both turned to see the Professor walking with his book in hand. Licht eyes went big " Professor " he ran over to him and started to swing him around like a rag doll. " Stop swing master around Licht " Bruno screamed and ran over to the two. After a lot of yelling the Professor was set down. " I'm so sorry you had to go through that master " Bruno said while bowing. " Please Prince there's no need to bow for a lower person like myself and please stop calling me master it's embarrassing " he said with a slight frown. " Of course Professor, whatever you say " Bruno replied with a sparkle in his eyes. " Thank you Prince Bruno " Professor said while fixing his coat. When the Professor turned around he was faced with Kai " Hello Prince Kai " he replied " Hello Professor " said Kai and reached out to take the Professor's hand. " So soft so very soft " he said in a relax tone.

" Why thank you Prince Kai " replied Professor with his same serious tone he always spoke with

" Why thank you Prince Kai " replied Professor with his same serious tone he always spoke with. " Now Princes " he said finally getting his hands released from Kai " Are lesson today is to go into town and be waiters "

".........."

" WHAT "

" Yay"

We all turned to look at Licht with shocked expression well except Kai who was perfectly fine with it.
" What I thought it sound fun " he said while looking down. The Professor looked over at him with a knowing look
" That's the spirit Prince Licht. Yes you all will be waiters today. Now I want everyone at the carriage at noon and do not be late " he stated and walked to the door before bowing and walked out with his coat trailing behind him.