Chapter One

"Adrien, Adrien, hey Adrien,Adrieeeeennnnnnnnnnnn!" A voice kept repeating over and over. "What!?" A blue boy yelled, annoyed. "What'cha doin?" The voice asked. "Slow down and maybe I'll tell you." Adrien growled. "Well, I already know what you're doing. I just want to hear it from you. Do I really though, I actually kinda want a bagel. No wait! Nevermind!" The voice yelled. "Did you take your medicine?" Adrien asked, glaring at the light going back and forth in front of him. "You know for a fact that I can't take medicine!" The voice yelled again. "Great. If I don't leave I'm going to hear constant self arguments and complaining." Adrien stated, grabbing his book and attempting to walk out the room. "Don't leave! We gotta wait for the others!" A girl yelled at him. He turned to see ( a finally still ) creature."Finally. Gayle, you have like, no chill do you?" The boy deadpanned. "Pfftt- I have all the chill!" She yelled. 

"No you don't." 

"Do too!" 

"Nope." 

"Yes" 

While the two were arguing a door slid open. "Stop arguing! Where's everyone else at?" The person at the door asked. "Well, I think Diablo is finishing up class, I can go check if you want. I know that  Sylv is coming, she's just always late, and Adrien's right here. I'm right here, too. And you're there." Gayle stated. "How do you know that?" Adrien asked. "I checked. And also got a bagel. And attempted to go shopping but everyone's JUST SO SLOW!" The girl yelled. "Of course they're slow. You're like, the fastest person on Earth." The blue boy stated sarcastically. "Good attempt at trying to deadpan or whatever but I already saw that one coming." She rolled her eyes and fell onto the couch, pulling out her PSP. The girl from the door, Sarah-Janet, sat down next to Gayle.  "Great you took up all my seating room!" Adrien complained. As he went to sit on the arm of the couch Gayle stuck her feet up. "No room." She stated, not looking up from her PSP. Adrien grabbed her feet and shifted her around, getting her attention. "Room." He stated.

After a few minutes of actual quiet time a boy and girl both fell into the room. "Good afternoon!" The girl yelled, catching her breath. The boy just stood up, brushed himself off, and pushed Gayle to get seating room on the couch. "How come Diablo doesn't get any fight out of you?!" Adrien asked Gayle. "Because he never argues with me. Or calls me annoying." She replied not even looking up from her PSP. "You got over your energy boost pretty fast." Sarah noted, watching Gayle shrug and go back to her game. "So what was this meetup about?" The girl who fell into the room, Sylvia, asked. "I dunno, the professor asked us to be here in '20' minutes but he hasn't even shown up." Sarah stated, slightly annoyed. Out of nowhere a giant puff of blue dust appeared. It was a few seconds before another cloud appeared and doubled the dust. "Gayle!" Sylvia yelled, pointing an accusing finger. Gayle was stiff. "What's wrong?" Diablo asked, noticing her body language. 

"He's coming down the hall and he doesn't look that happy and so are our parents and I think they saw me. I SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT!" Gayle stated quickly before leaning back into the couch. "Yeah you should've." A voice said as a pair of three fingered hands touched Gayle's back. Then the dust appeared. Gayle jumped and teleported again, this time onto the mantle. "DAD?!" She yelled, running towards him. The blue creature laughed, "Yup! I saw you in the hall so I decided to scare you." he stated. "Well that's rude." She stated. "Mr. Wagner may I ask why everyone's parent's are coming to meet us? Are we in trouble?" Sarah asked. "You'll find out soon enough, and no you're not in trouble." Nightcrawler stated. 

"Now where are they..?" He asked, turning around in perfect timing with the door opening. "Right on time!" He smiled.