Chapter 1

The Asylum: 

I walk into what looked like a totally black room. I look forward to see a man with short white hair, bright ocean blue eyes, a dark suit with a blue tie, and typical black dress pants.

"Have a seat (Y/N)." the man motions to the seat in front of him, which I stay silent and sit down. He then takes out a paper and pencil. "Thank you for taking this job, no one else would." he says calmly.

"Its nothing," I mumble softly, sort of scared about this. But, I want to help people, and this is the best way to do it in my mind.

The man smiled and handed me a paper "This is your first patient, her name is Mist.". I calmly take the page and look at it.

Name: Mist Vaporest

Age: 16

Status: Alive..?

Nickname: bloody fang

Room number: 665

Condition: insane, psychopathic

What she is: Murderer, cannibal, mentally unstable

Mist was found by us when she was devouring a man and woman. We found several dead and consumed bodies around her at the time. She seemed to obviously be unstable, changing some of her emotions every now and again.

I sigh a bit, reading her description. Why would he pair me up with someone so scary so early? I look at the room number and walk down the bloody hallway, seeing a few of the other patients.

"They're all so.. Creepy.." I mumble as I look at the room numbers. "Room 665.." I whisper. I then open a door to see blood on the walls and floor. This girl had short blonde hair with purple tips, her head was down so i couldn't see her face. She suddenly struggled around, laughing crazily as she looked up at me with her bloodshot blue eyes. She had a creepy sharped tooth grin as she looked at me right in the eyes.

"You.. Are you another one of those.. Flesh bastards?!" She laughed hysterically "One of the fakers!? Or are you one of meee!?" she looked at me with a crazy look in her eyes.

"I'm.. One of you.."

"Prove it~" She grinned "Find a patient and eat them, or tear them apart! Hehehe!" She giggled creepily "Or let my dear senpai and onii-chan out for me~"

"Senpai? Onii-chan?" i say in confusion.

"Yes, subject 667 and 668, Clayton and Austin~" she smirked at me "They're my little group members, the only friends i have hehe"

"I see.. I will go see them.." I mumble. "Might as well see 667 first."

"Have fun~" She giggled before i walked away quickly. I walk and look through the files, finding the two subjects.

Name: Clayton Stewart

Age: 17

Status: alive

Nickname: The Reaper

Room #: 667

Condition: MPD

What he is: mentally unstable, sort of a cannibal, loves to kill

Clayton and patient 668 were trying to get Mist away from us, and we caught them. We looked at their background. Clayton is often okay, but obviously has another killer personality that will rip anyone to shreds, he is lethal. As long as he keeps the mask off, which encases his brother, which is his other personality. The mask must NEVER be seen by 667 and must be kept from him at all times.