Young and lost

Chapter one

Alexis

I'm 15 now and it's time I just ugh change. You know what I mean Ethan. Ethan Ethan of course he's not listening to me. But if I would of said something about sex he would be the first to answer. I've loved him sense the 8th grade. I'm kinda of getting tired of him. I still hang with the same crew Ethan, Grace, Bella and Chris. Chris and Bella have been dating for 3 years now. They try to act like it's more complicated then it is. Grace we'll she's just grace a pretty blonde haired Christian that we all need in the crew to level us. Ethan the love of my live, I believe. He is crazy and funny. His brown hair and blue eyes make me smile everyday. He has a nickname pearly white. I'm the only one who calls him that though because of his bright teeth. The start of the school year and I'm finally a junior. What am I going to wear this morning I want to look cute but also me. Hmm I walk into my closet with a smirk on face and I know what I'm wearing . My white skinny jeans a blue crop top with gold letters that say pretty girl. Then the leather jacket Bella got me for my birthday and black Louie's. Then I come to the last thing what purse hmm gold Prada bag or black Michael Kors bag with gold buckles . Michael it is. I hear Ethan's car beep.

Ethan

I beep my horn and a smile appears on my face. I stare as she walks out damn is all I can think. As her fine ass body walks out in white skinnys and a crop top. How her eyes sparkle as she looks at me. She hops in the car. I just want to kiss her so bad. But I have to wait for her to lean into me. She says hey babe as she leans in and just attacks me with her tongue and lips. I feel myself getting excited. I say hey Alexis baby. We drive to Chris's house.

Chris

I look up from my bed and see what time it is. Oh shit got to go. Ethan will be here any minute. I just grab a white shirt that makes my abs look hot and some jeans. Anything to make Bella remember what we did over the summer. Hahaha Bella Bella the girl who surprises me everyday. I love her lightly tanned skin and her perfectly round everything. How her smile shines when she's mad. How her hair falls brown curls bouncing everywhere. How her laugh will make you laugh yourself. I love her so much. I hear Ethan's stupid car beep I jump in. When I first met Bella was at the time of my dads death. I thought my life was over and then there she was. Her green and brown eyes as she hugs me to stop my weak tears. Ethan has been my bud since kindergarten he was there when my dad died. We pull up to Bella's house.

Bella

I wake up I really don't care what I look like. Chris doesn't care he said I look beautiful all the time. I put on his letterman jacket and some jeans I don't put a top underneath just my bra. As I open my front door Chris picks me up and kisses me. He reminds me why I love him. We sit in the back seat and I show him my surprise no top . He giggles as he buttons up his jacket on me. I tell him I love him. As we drive to Grace's house. Grace doesn't really dress like the rest of us. Her dad's a preacher and chooses each outfit for her. Her mom chooses her bra and panties. But I bought grace a little hot pink cheetah present. She doesn't have a boyfriend YET.

Grace

Grace get up I hear my dad say. He pulls out a white And pink floral top. He grabs a white skirt and hands it to me. My mom gives me a white bra and a pair of white panties. I go into the bathroom and put the outfit they chose. I brush my long blonde hair down and put a white bow in. I tell my dad and mom bye as I walk out the door. I get into Ethan's car as I sit down Bella hands me something in a pink Victoria's Secret bag. I pull out a pink chetah print thong. I've never seen one in real life. Chris starts laughing at my face so does Alexis. They laugh and all smile at me. I just throw it at her face and say the truth. My mom won't let me wear that. Chris picks it up and says cool Bella will look great in it. I laugh at Chris and his pig nature. Then I think about the summer time and Chris.

Alexis

The whole gangs here and I realize what we have will never change. Our song comes on and we all sing "man I love this shit I'm gonna keep on drinking cause I love this shit I'm gonna keep on smoking cause I love this shit." Hey my parents aren't

gonna be home tonight so I'm thinking we all hang out there. Grace my brother will be there. Grace looks up and says oh really I'm in. What are you gonna tell your parents Grace. She says I'm sleeping over at your house so we can read the bible. We get to school. Ethan parks his car we all get out we walk into school. All the kids glare at us the freshmen look like they've seen a ghost. I laugh at myself. Time for first period I've got ferguson. That old witch someone save me. I take my seat. She looks at me in disgust . I roll my eyes . I see Ethan walk by. I tell ferguson I have to use the bathroom. We go to our legendary spot the janitors closet. We just make out. But tonight that will change I hope I'm finally ready. I love Ethan more than anything.

Ethan

Tonight I'm going over Alexis's I grab my best T-shirt put it on and think about Alexis and how much I love her. Boxers nah let the boys breathe. I grab my sneakers hop in the car tonight's the night.

Bella

God why do I feel so nasty if I really love Chris I shouldn't feel this gross about what we did over the summer. I love Chris with all my heart. I put on his T my favorite shorts and his letterman jacket. Chris everything about him makes me smile. When we first met at school. He was crying then I walked up to him. Our eyes connected and his tears disappeared. I don't know why I did it but I did u kissed his soft brown lips. There was electricity like electricity that would never disappear. He smiled at my boldness . We've been together ever since.

Chris

I pull up to Bella's house and she hops in. She kisses me the same spark I feel it. It's so amazing we drive to Alexis's . We knock on the door and walk in. Bella pulls me up to the guest room of Alexis's and takes off her shorts just wearing my letterman jacket and one of my t shirts damn. Then She gets dressed and says be right back I have to go get grace. I sigh and say ok.

Grace

I walk out kiss my dad and mom goodbye. I grab my bag and just think about Chris. How I don't wanna hurt him but what happened over the summer could hurt everybody.

Bella pulls up and I get in. We talk about the summer what she did and what I did. Then she says Chris . I shake and say yeah what about Chris. He's waiting for me she says. Oh she says are you wearing the underwear. I say yeah just impress Alexis's older brother. She looks shocked like she doesn't approve of him.

Kevin

Grace is coming over not only is she my best friend but I think the love of my life. We're keeping our relationship a secret for now. But we have been dating for 2 years now. I remember when we first started dating how she stumbled into my room. Only me her and my sister know. She walks into my room and she hops on my bed. I feel a smile appear on my face as she says hi. I stop breathing

Grace

As I sit on his bed I realize all the history we have. I know that I will hurt him Chris and everyone else . Especially Alexis she worked so hard to keep is together. As he starts to kiss my neck slowly and I stop him. I tell him I'm not ready and you know that. He gets angry and says I don't understand. I say you know my beliefs.

Chris

Bella returns and we get back to what we were doing. I kiss her neck and move down until I reach my favorite part of her body. She shakes slowly and i know she enjoys what I'm doing. But then she stops me again and says Chris I can't do this. I look at her shocked and confused and she says four words that change my life forever I think I'm pregnant . What but I wrapped it up how can you be pregnant. Did I say it was yours. I move what Bella what about us and everything we've been threw. I thought I loved you. So did I Chris but I can't take you your boring. This isn't the first time I cheated on you she says.

Bella

I feel myself hurting Chris with each word that slips out of my mouth. Why would I admit this. I didn't cheat only on you with just boys girls too. He looks shocked as he says what girls then I stand still. As her name slips out of my mouth. It's sour and burns A little Grace I scream he storms out.