Prolouge *Female/Male*

We began a 600 year voyage to the new galaxy of Andromeda.    It wasn't news to both (Scott/Sara) and I that our father Alec Ryder had decided to create a new type of AI that merged with a human in a type of symbiotic relationship.   My (Brother/Sister) and I wanted to use our voyage to find a new beginning, one that wouldn't be defined by other people's ideas about our family because of our father.   Here starts a journey to a new home millions of light years away from the Milky Way.   Ark Hyperion along with Ark Leusinia, Paarchero, and Natanus will hold many that will be looking for hope something away from the Geth and corruption of the citadel.    It is our jobs as Pathfinder teams to find homes for the many who will come with us to Andromeda and to bring them hope.   I will now along with my (brother/sister), father, and fellow passengers of Ark Hyperion will now drift into a 600 year cryo slumber to the new worlds and above all new beginnings.

~634 years later~

    I awoke from my slumber to see the familiar light of the cryo bay.   "We made it!" I couldn't help the smile that came to my face after those words had left my mouth.   I tried to stand but was stopped after two people a woman and a man started to check my vitals.   "Woah! Take it easy" the man said as the woman stopped scanning for my vitals.   "I've been taking it easy for 600 years"   The man looked at me and said "Come get checked by one of our doctors and we will get you some coffee" They led me to a hospital bed were I was met with my promised cup of coffee.   After I was half finished with my coffee an Asari Dr.Lexi T'Perro  who I was already acquainted with cam to check my Sam implant and check for anything that could have gone wrong during my time in cryo. Lexi had explained how my father was needing the pathfinder team in top shape before the mission then I was asked whether or not I felt fine enough to go.   "I'm excited" I said before getting interrupted by SAM saying "Sensing a high increase in your Adrenaline levels" to confirm my excitement.     The ship suddenly started to shake as all gravity was lost and we started floating upwards of the ground.