Well THAT Was Unexpected

"Hey, Hanzo! Didja hear? Commander Morrison's throwin a party tonight to celebrate a year of Overwatch's formation!" I called out to him from across the room. He was sittin at a table messin with his equipment. As per usual, he grunted in response.
We were roommates, and Commander Reyes assigned us to be partnered up for trainin sessions and things. He never really seemed to like me, but i always tried befriendin him.
"Would ya wanna go to the party with me? I hear there's gonna be spirit." I said with a grin. He glanced up at me but continued fiddling with his armor. I frowned, and made my way over to him. I rested my arm on his shoulder and felt him jolt.
"Aw, cmon Hanzo. You never do anythin fun. Wouldja just come with me this once?" I puffed my cigar and he looked up at me, brows furrowed. 
"If i agreed to go with you, would you leave me be for the rest of our partnership?" He said coldly. My face fell but i quickly regained my cool.
"Er, sure. But ya gotta have fun. Otherwise, no deal." I held my hand out for him to shake, but he ignored it. I sighed and took it back.
Well, at least he's doin somethin other'n just sittin around.

~~~

The party was bein held in the cafeteria, and just like i heard, there was alcohol.
I made a beeline for the table and grabbed a full bottle o' whiskey for myself. I saw Hanzo follow me and look for somethin among the drinks.
"Whatcha lookin for, darlin?" I asked as i took a sip.
"Theres... no sake...?" He said.
"Im not sure what that is, but try this, it's mighty strong." I told him, showin him the bottle. He sniffed it and pulled away at first, but after a moment took it. He took a tiny sip and immediately started coughing. I chuckled. "Yeah, it takes some gettin used to. Dont worry, you'll get the hang of it after a couple sips."

We made our way back to our room room after we stayed at the party for a while and passed the bottle back and forth. When we got inside, I was still feelin fine but his face was red and he started actin wonky.
"Hanzo, are you drunk already?" I asked with a chuckle. He was gettin real close and he leaned onto my shoulder as i took the bottle away from him. I puffed my cigar.
"Jesse, give me back the bottle..." He said, reaching for it. I placed it out of reach and smirked.
"No, i think you've had enough."
He was a few inches away from me now, and i could smell the alcohol in his breath.
He stared into my eyes and took the cigar out of my mouth. I raised an eyebrow, but before i could say anything, his lips were on mine. My eyes widened, and he took my hat off along with my serape.
"Now, what are you doin?" I asked when he moved away. He leaned in close and whispered in my ear.
"Jesse...I really like you...."
He trailed kisses down my neck and pulled my shirt over my head. When he started taking his off, i grabbed his wrists to stop him.
"Hey darlin, this is just the spirit actin up. I dont wanna take advantage of you when you're like this, it aint right. Im-" He interrupted me with another kiss, and I let go of him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pressed his chest against mine.
Damn, he was makin this real difficult.
I pulled away from him, but before i could say anything, his head fell to my chest. His eyes were closed and he was breathin steadily.
'He fell asleep,' i thought to myself. I looked at his peaceful face and sighed. I dressed myself the best i could, pulled his shirt back on him, and slung his arm over my shoulder.
Damn he was heavy.
I took him to his room a put him in bed, makin sure that he was still alright. I set a glass of water on his nightstand and got ready myself. I drank some water and headed off to bed, smilin. 

~~~

The next day, i woke up and realized that Hanzo was still in bed. His glass was empty and he was facing the wall, but he didnt seem to want to get up.
"Mornin, sleepyhead." I said, walkin over to him. He winced.
"Not so loud," he muttered, and I grinned.
"Well thats what'cha get for drinkin so much," i said, takin the glass to refill it. When i came back, i could see that he was lyin flat on his back.
"Mccree, do you remember anything from last night?" He asked me, and I smirked.
"Yep," I replied. "I wasnt even drunk."
His face turned bright red and he buried himself under his blanket. I chuckled and uncovered him. He hid his face with his arms and didnt say anything.
"Dont worry darlin, i like you too." I said, and gave him a kiss on his forehead. He hid himself in his sheets again and i walked out of the room.
"See you later, dont be late for trainin." I called out as i left.
He grunted in response and i got ready to start the day.