A Flicker of Hope.

Notes:

Hey guys~ this is my first Got7 fan fiction! So have mercy~ hope you enjoy reading the first chapter!

The blonde looked out of the window from where he was seated. Looking at his hand, narrowing his eyes at it. Frustration piled up within him. Mixed feeling dwelled within him. Jackson clutched his palms, balled them into fists. Feeling the stinginess in his eyes; however, it was too late. Noting could change the cards that the fate had already played.

His eyes went back to the window once again, wincing at the words that was resonating in his mind and echoed in his empty soul. Every time he looked back on that fateful day, the harsh words ripped his soul apart. The words that keeps on destroying and crushing him, "I'm really sorry to say this, but unfortunately you are....."

It all started on that day....

Jackson Wang was still rooming with his best friend, mark. They completed each other quite amazingly, the brunette was in charge of the quietness and solitariness. On the other hand, Wang puppy was in charge of all the mischief and noisiness.It was indeed a good day.

The Hong Kong-er kept on playing games on his phone, introducing the world to all the possible sounds and voices a human could ever make.Mark was by no means a cold-hearted person. He was a kind soul. A really fluffy one that was resonating with warmth and fluffiness. The brunette would laugh at the weird voices his dongsaeng would make. However, even a kind soul has limits.

When Bambam entered their shared room, the noisiness level will rose up, breaking up the roof.

"Hyuuuuung!!!"

The maknae shouted and jumped on Jackson who grunted in pain. The Hong Kong-er pulled the Thailand native in a headlock that made the maknae cry in pain.

After letting go, they were seated together. Chatting loudly and laughing bizarrely. Pissing the American to a whole new level.Later on, Yugyeom joined the talkative pair. Making the oldest hyung's mood even worse. Mark could feel the ticks appearing on his forehead. They had the nerve to continue laughing and chatting loudly in the presence of the eldest hyung!

The brunette kicked them out of his room one by one. Closed the door strongly in their faces, he plopped on his bed and sang, "I feel so fly~"

The triplet that were outside the room, still shook from the treatment. Looking at each other, only to notice the quivering lips. It just took them seconds to burst out laughing while clutching their sides.

'Ahhh~ it is indeed a good night~' Jackson thought carefreely.

All the members gathered around the dinner table, it was always an unspoken promise between the members. That they will always eat their meals together.

Jackson sat between Jaebum and Jinyoung, humming softly to himself. He scooped a large portion of the rice to his plate. The blonde places the spoon that had currently a building of food in it. He chewed happily, devouring his food with mouthful bites. He hummed loudly as the food melted on his tongue.

Mark snickered at his dongsaeng face, Jackson always had to be expressive and exaggerative. While Jinyoung had, a small satisfied smile drawn on his face.

If you want to your work to be appreciated, then leave it in the hands of Jackson. The thought of his cooking being digested happily made Jinyoung happy.

The minute they finished eating, JB announced that it was time to hit the beds. Plus, they had an early schedule tomorrow.

The members retreated to their respected rooms, sharing goodnights and light hugs. Except for Jackson, he had other plans, and that is to visit the bathroom. He lazily stepped in the bathroom. Heading towards the sink to wash his face. A smile bloomed on his face as his countenance was reflected on the mirror.