Prologue

I am staying at my friend's manor, the Phantomhive manor

I am staying at my friend's manor, the Phantomhive manor. I was riding a carriage to get there. The sound of the carriage stopped its track, I quickly exited, and brought my suitcase. Excitement spread over my emotion because I missed my friend. Flashbacks starts playing from my childhood memories in this manor. A smile escaped from my lips while walking in the doorstep, knocking lightly.

I heard the door clicked and I was greeted by a tall man; brunette hair with crimson red orbs which I assumed one of Ciel's butler?

The tall man grinned, sweetly and spoke.

"Young mistress please come in, Young master is waiting for your presence" with that he took my suitcase from me but I refused.

"Its alright I can take care of it" I reassured him with a smile and clutched my suitcase.

"Are you sure mistress?" I nodded and feel uncomfortable because I am uneasy of the term "mistress".

"Oh I see mistress and please follow me" He gesticulated to follow him as I replied.

"Nur is fine and Its okay if there is no formalities" I smiled at him and I was about to speak but then I gazed at my friend ocean orbs, standing in the stairs. I dropped my suitcase and tackled him with a hug.

"CIEL! I MISS YOU SO MUCH"I exclaimed loudly as I heard a chuckle from Ciel and hugged back.

"Pft I miss you too" I broke the hug and notice that he has an eye patch. Wait is he a pirate or a the queens watch dog?

"Hey Ciel, why do you have an eye patch? Are you a pirate?"

" Hahah idiot and this is nothing"

It was nice to see him and I am really happy I got to visit here in England.