Death was the new birth of my life

I don't know where to start but the story begins at a high school in New York. This city is surrounded by different types of people with different type of mentality, capabilities, temperament. The busiest city I know. I used to go to the high school near my town. Which was like a small world. In school every class was like city with its boss. There were students with superiority and inferiority complexes. Girls were so much brand conscious, standard conscious and blah blahhh. I was the one on which students like to  bullying or egging at. They even don't like to be friends with me. I used to go at our school's rooftop and used to have my lunch with the thoughts swimming in my mind like a fluid. I always pretended to be strong infront of those people who use to taunt me, supposing their rubbish taunts would never work on me. But mannnn.. come on I am a human too. I cannot always bury them inside me that's like I'm digging my own grave inside me. In that grave there would  not be a dead body. There will be a broken heart with no beat.
Once I was standing in the corridor and there I felt that someone was keeping an eye on me,I ignored it than I heard a giggling sound that made me have goosebumps, as I was walking I came across a mirror and from the mirror I saw two girls who were the cheerleader of our soccer team.As I walked through the corridors n classes ,students stared at me n laughed at me like a person laugh on a monkey dance .I didn't understood that why on earth they were laughing at me.I walked n ignored when I put my first footstep in the class n greeted my professor ,my professor also giggled n said that remove that note from ur back when i removed n what i saw was really pathetic , it was written on it that "I am a big fool and I am everyones property so you are welcomed to come n kick me" I really felt embaressed .I rushed out my class through the cooridors n out of the school.
My footsteps didn't stopped for a bit n I was walking without no destination.It was like I don't belong to anywhere ,I felt that I was not the part of this world anymore,I felt that I should have never born ,every inch of hope,love,believe and,faith was vanished like a tree's shadow after the noon,with thsee thoughts I came across a river and looked my reflection there.I was all hazy and blur and this reflection was the truth of my existennce.There was no one who could feel my prescence it was a living like I was dead.With the regret of living.I just jumped into the deep shallow river with my deep thoughts.They all vanished with the wave of happiness ,thinking that thank god atleast  water and death accepted me.I was happy about thinking that now I would not have to make anyone feel my presence,now I dont have to live while i was dead....Now it seems like I have attain eternal peace n now my heart was beating ,no matter that I was dead.
At the end I want to aware you  that thing in the box will not fit until or unless you  make a space for it so that goes same for us that give space to others so that they can fit theirselves because we are not here to decide that who have thd right to live or die.Its the gods thing and let the gods handle it