little byeongari

- Jiwoo Pov -

Today's the day. It was the final episode of produce 101 season 2. I honestly love that show 101% as it brings me joy, laughter, sadness, mixed emotions all in one. Not gonna lie i really want Kang Daniel to make it to Wanna One but of course i can't forget our byeongari.

My cute byeongari bestfriend, yoo seonho🐥 Yes that popular 15 years old 'chick' trainee is my bestfriend. We are best buds but we barely meet up with each other now as he is busy with training.

We met each other in secondary school and he was the one who approached me first and we became best friends since then. Lots of people envy our friendship and would tease us sometimes but aye he is just a little byeongari tbh.

Not gonna lie when seonho performed Super Hot he did look super hot and when he did the troublemaker pose with Guanlin i literally screamed. Not because i was jealous of Guanlin or anything but like they actually look cute and funny doing it my heart was a rollercoaster.

Next when they performed always, uri seonho ended up crying and i teared up too. When they sang that i could really feel that produce 101 was ending and i couldn't imagine more how seonho could've felt. He spend lots of time with his hyungs making tons of memories together and growing attached to each and every one of the trainees especially his Minhyun-hyung tsk that boy.

If me, a viewer can't leave produce 101 what more about the boys amiright? :(

Soon, it was finally time to announce who will be the nation's boy group. I was so happy when Daniel got first like damn that boy deserves it man. Sadly, seonho didn't make it. I was pretty upset since he didn't get to have his chance to debut but it's okay i'm pretty sure he still has lots of opportunity as he is still 15. Seonho went around hugging and comforting his hyung especially his Minyun-hyung.

After everything ended i went to the waiting room to meet up with him.

" Jiwoo yaaaaaa~ "  yes seonho had to shout my name across the hallway when he saw me. I'm pretty sure everybody knows me now but that's ok as some of my fav trainees were there hehe.

" Aigoo uri byeongari yoo seonhoooo " i shouted back and both of us hugged each other tightly. I really, jeongmal, heol, wanjon, real, daebak missed seonho so much that i started to tear up again.

" Whyy are you crying again tsk you need to grow up gurl" he said while wiping my tears sway and i laughed at it. He brought me to his waiting room where some of the trainees were at as well. We greeted them and sat in a corner and had a catch-up session.

Although i was sad that he didn't make it i'm actually quite happy at the same time as i can finally be close with him again. For a person who didn't make it into the final line-up seonho was very cheerful and bright. He is positive and does not look disappointed but he is sad that guanlin his same entertainment trainee did made it and he couldn't be with him anymore :(

" Yoz aren't you like gonna introduce me to some of the trainees here i mean like yknow  im a die hard stan and my oppas are here i can't miss my chance fam " seonho chuckled at me.

" Puhleez lor I am obviously much better than all of them so why do i need to introduce you to all these uncool people. Sikee i am nice so im gonna introduce to some of them but not Minhyun-hyung that's a no-no" i just rolled my eyes at him ofcourse hiz Minhyun-hyung can't be touched.

Seonho showed me around to some of the trainees and i literally almost fainted when Kang Daniel went up to seonho and was near us. I tried to keep it cool but no my face just had to look like a puffer fish.

"Hyung my bestfriend here is a huge fan of you she chose you>me i'm deeply hurt so could you please tell her to stop being mean." ok seonho you just had to.

" Helloo, thank you so much for supporting me i'll work hard. As for seonho you are lucky he's your bestfriend he is one adorable dongsaeng. Anyeong i gtg!! " im ded literally ded THE kang daniel said that to me while showing his bunny smile teeth. I'm #blessed.

I'm still shocked kang daniel talked to me. I started bowing at seonho thanking him for being such a good bestfriend like bless you seonho.

After seonho was done with everything, we went back home together as we live in the same neighbourhood. Seonho couln't stop talking about his hyungs and how he missed them already.

I just gave him a smile watching him chat all the way back home. Seonho is such a nice, caring and loveable person. He tries his best in everything he do. He went from a literal byeongari to a better, defined, developed byeongari.

After that day seonho finally went back to school as per normal but now he is very popular. Girls all crowd around him but thankfully he doesn't forget me as i am still his number one. We get to spend more time together now just like the good old days. Seonho is more matured and sensible now but still gullible tho cuz i mean he is seonho.

Time to time he would bring up about his fellow trainees saying that he misses them and would frown at that. However, he still do meet up with some of them so he's doing well.

I am very proud to say that i have a bestfriend wait no a little byeongari called yoo seonho who is a small fluffy sunshine that can brighten up your day.

____________________________________

Yayy this is my first ever story and i hope it's not too bad hehe. I decided to do this as i really miss seonho since produce 101 has ended cries. I obviously miss all the other trainees too like not lying when i say i watch at least one produce 101 videos everyday. Seonho was a fluffy joy so i decided to write up about him :> He is my age and he is literally better than all the guys in my school smh. Okay give me some feedbacks so i know what to improve on and hopefully do better on other stories as i have some ideas HEHEHE