Two Intuitive Uncles Rubbing To The Beat

Two Intuitive Uncles Rubbing to the Beat
A Short Story- Generated from plot generator website
by HJBKEZ

Dingbat Mcweirdopants looked at the thick wand in her hands and felt demented.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her normal surroundings. She had always loved no voldemort-y The chamber of snezzes with its squidgy, square snooters. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel demented.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Bob Er TTina. Bob was a creepy alpooca with tall weenis and moist thighs.

Dingbat gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a sweet, demented, soda drinker with short weenis and blonde thighs. Her friends saw her as a disturbed, dead dingbat. Once, she had even revived a dying, whiny kindergartener.

But not even a sweet person who had once revived a dying, whiny kindergartener, was prepared for what Bob had in store today.

The wind blew like sneezing alpaca, making Dingbat inzane.

As Dingbat stepped outside and Bob came closer, she could see the comfortable glint in her eye.

"I am here because I want shit," Bob bellowed, in a stupid tone. She slammed her fist against Dingbat's chest, with the force of 4025 koalas. "I frigging hate you, Dingbat Mcweirdopants."

Dingbat looked back, even more inzane and still fingering the thick wand. "Bob, peanut is mine," she replied.

They looked at each other with pissed feelings, like two unkempt, unlawful unipalca blowing at a very loving accident, which had middle school band music playing in the background and two intuitive uncles rubbing to the beat.

Suddenly, Bob lunged forward and tried to punch Dingbat in the face. Quickly, Dingbat grabbed the thick wand and brought it down on Bob's skull.

Bob's tall weenis trembled and her moist thighs wobbled. She looked hyper, her body raw like a hurt, healthy hat.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Bob Er TTina was dead.

Dingbat Mcweirdopants went back inside and made herself a nice drink of soda.

THE END 

(Ok so the story behind this is that me and some other friends had a sleepover and we went onto plot generator... you can check out the original on MidnightJelly's profile. AAAAnnnyy ways, I decided to do my own.. Peanut Butter, Dingbat Mcweirdopants, and Bob Er Tina belong to  HBJKEZ aka me and my crazy friends.Official story coming out soon!)