Rabbit Booty

It was one of those days for a certain fox In zootopia, a certain red fox to be exact, a day of wet streets and rainy skies, Nick Wilde was once again High. Laying on his bed (bedroom door shut) he dialed a certain rabbit's number, one whom he's been thinking about. Nothing more crowded the fox's mind but an image of his best friend judy ( her butt to be exact,not to mention how adorable she is) and all he could think about was getting a slice of that sweet tender bunny butt.

"What is it nick"? Judy was waiting for that certain someone to call her, now she would just have to wait for his demand. "Judy! Listen...". Nick had taken a long pause leaving her curious. He then broke the silence "judy! Um ah... You ah want to come over"?

Judy smiled on the other end, her plan falling into place. "Why nick? Why should i come over"? Judy had exaggerated these words out, leaving a hint of want. "Cause your fox is lonely". Now she would reel him in. "Who said you were my fox? I know i never did"? Nick spoke loud, a little to loud into the phone "You give me looks small one! Looks of carrot hunger! You want me"!

Nick making no sense at all (do to his current condition) Judy's smile deepened. "Well since you put it that way fox, i guess I'll come and feed a certain predator I know". There was silence on the other end followed by a thud. "Oh sorry fluff, dropped the phone... now hurry up, i want to feel that tail!

Judy's face deepened in a blush, he had demanded what he wanted and her fantasies would come true. Judy had never been with another species besides from her own and even then it was just a harmless relationship, the only touching was holding hands and hugs. This would be a big step up for her.

Knowing her and nick were in no kind of intimate relationship besides being friends, until now that is, judy was nervous. Many nights she had fantasize about him, wondering how does the fox look under his clothes, she wanted the predator to take her, to claim her. It was just recently that judy had taken an interest in predators, nick being the reason why.

The two were just friends in the beginning but eventually she started to fall for his smart attitude and later on, his good looks, and once she fell for the vulpine, immediately followed the fantasies and want for him, not to mention the flirting. Tonight the two would finally get what they wanted.

Judy was standing at nicks front door thinking deeply to herself "Is this the night Nick and I finally become something"? The 17 year old rabbit stood lost in thought when the front door suddenly flung open, and within the doorway stood one red fox, the one mammal she was dying to see. "Carrots"! Nick leaned on the door smiling "What took ya so long"?

Judy smiled up at him, her hands resting in her pockets. "It takes awhile to walk here you dumb fox". Nick put his arm to his chest "why must you insult me small one, I only care to show you a good time".

"And what is your idea of a good time fox"? She had Decided to play innocent with him. "Oh the usual bad boy stuff, I have some green if you want to have a little more fun". Judy was giving nick a small grin, one of flirtatious nature. Judy had smoked many times but of all those times, she was by herself, never had she lighted up with nick. A thought had popped into her head, considering all the cards that he'd laid on the table for her, tonight was really going to be something, this exited her.

The only sound coming from the Fox's small junky bedroom was from the two mammals inhailing, then the following coughs and smell of weed. Nick leaned back, resting his head onto his pillow while judy on the other hand was now red eyed and smiley.

Judy giggled at nick, leaning against his stomach and putting the now small roach into his ashtray. "Hey carrots" Nick spoke lazily "hand me that record". Judy half lidded looked around the room "Nick... I don't see nothin" she giggled at him and licked her lips. Nick blinked, looking next to his bed on the floor, finding the small plastic disk. "Bunny look! Fetch for Nicky! Go get it girl"! "I'm not no bunny fetcher mr fox... do i... I'm not a mail lady Nick"!

Nick laughed hard at Judy's comment "your freaking out fuzzball.... shhhh.... little one be calm" Nick patted her head. "I am calm...." judy spoke with a little slur "now play something, it's so quiet in here". Nick moved Judy off of him just long enough to grab the album on the floor, immediately after Judy fell back into place. Judy smiled up at the fox "And which album is that Mr Wilde" she ran her finger up and down his chest "my Rolling stones album you dumb bunny".

Nick placed the vinyl onto his record player resting on a small round table next to him. Dropping the needle down to play, the fox ran his finger slowly up Judy's back, his claw retracted. Both mammals were filled with lust (the sound of music and giggles from a small bunny escaped the room).

Judy could feel Nicks warm breath as he panted over her neck, his big canine tongue beginning to lick, wetting her fur. Shivers were sent down Judy's back as nick began to nibble, gently teasing her skin. With his claws, he slowly ran them down her belly, her instinks told her to run since nick was obviously a fox but her brain was telling her that she needed this, that she wanted this to happen.

"Nick" judy whispered quietly, "take me... Now". Nick licked his lips, growling softly. Judy heard his dominance call and begun to wrap her legs around his waist, humping up at him.

Nick nibled on judys neck, showing her who was in charge. "Who's your predator" nick growled into Judy's ear, this shook the bunny in a new way. "Nicky is" judy whimpered out, she was highly aware of who was the prey in this situation (she liked this).

Nick sat up slowly and undid his belt to his tan jeans, slowly pulling them down along with his boxers, slowly exposing his large fox cock to the little bunny beneath him. Judy gazed upon his meat, perhaps to have a nibble.

"Like what you see carrots"? Nick winked down to judy, she blushed.

She had no idea that nick would be that big. Judy fantasized about how it would feel going inside her.

"Its so big..." Judy stared down between his legs "but it's my turn now Mr fox" she began to remove her black leggings from her lower body, then her panties followed (she was now fully exposed). Nick's cock pumped for that sweet carrot cake.

Nick had never been with a rabbit before, nor with anyone outside his own species, he hadn't even experienced sex, she was going to be his first.

"Does the fox like what he sees" Judy moved closer to nick, she drips from want. The fox licked his lips, his mind clouded with the thoughts of pounding the little rabbit in front of him "oh I like what I see carrots, I like it a lot.

Nick then placed himself on top of judy, centering his fox cock above her sweet carrot cake.

Judy then shit on herself and it was all over.