Part 1

/* I have written this in raglak fb page. */

Contains matured content. kids are not supposed to read.. 

Author's note

The present work is totally the work of fiction of mine. Not inspired or taken from anywhere. If you find any similarity it is just coincident. Reproducing the present work in any other way is not allowed.

Copy rights: Astra.

The first word,

Guys, have you ever came across the cursed stories from our epics..?

Now.. this is my first super natural story ever. Hope you will all like it..!!

The Chapter 1

The sky is covered with the dark dense clouds and the rain is too heavy, that no one front is also visible.

A 16 years girl enters into a house,

"Maaa..! I'm back..!!" Ragini shouts and enters into the house.

"Ragini, you got wet again..?" Janaki asks looking at her.

"How I won't get wet when it's Raining..?" she says drying her hair.

"You take chances to get wet. Bcz, you love rain..!" says Janaki.

Then she happens to look at a round, blue color, weird locket hanged by thin chain in Ragini's neck.

"what is it..?" Janaki asks.

"I found this pendant at the road side. I liked it. and I wore it maa..!!" Ragini says looking at it. "See, it's too cute naa..!" Ragini says touching it.

"throw it away..!" Janaki orders her.

"Mom..?"

"why do you pick up the things which are abandoned..? they are abandoned means, no one wants them..! so, we too don't need them..!!" Janaki says.

"But, mom. I loved this one."

Janaki: Ragu, throw it out at once..!!

Ragini remains sad and throws that pendant out from the window. Then Janaki takes Ragini into pooja room.

She ties some threads to her hand,

"who knows who have did black magic with that..? so, don't ever take any of the things which are abandoned like that..! do you understand..?"

Janaki says. Ragini nods her head.

The pendant stays like that only in that mud which gets wet in rain... and exposed in sun too..

Later.. Ragini's family shift away from that house.

****************************

After 4 years...

It is Ragini's 20th birthday. The rain starts outside. Ragini is about to run out to play in the rain... but Janaki stops her.

"Ragu, your bday dress will spoil. Stay inside silently..!!" she says.

Then the calling bell rings, Ragini opens the door and finds no one but, in front of the door a flower bouquet is kept and beside it a gift box. On it, "To Ragini" is written.

Ragini takes that box into hands and she looks around. There is no one. There is no from address too. Ragini opens the box and finds the same pendant.

She opens her eyes wide. Her eye balls are filled with that pendant completely. She doesn't know why, but she feels attracted, affectionate towards that one. She doesn't want to leave it.

"Ragini..!" she hears a call and turns back hiding it. it's Shekar.

Shekar: what is it beta..?

Ragini: nothing papa...

She goes silently into her room and looks at that pendant. She fixes a thin chain for it. she wears it into her neck and look at herself in mirror.

Just then Janaki enters into her room and Ragini hides that chain within her dress.

After two days....

Ragini starts painting something on the white sheet. It's a boy's face. And his face is shown as Laksh.

Ragini keeps blushing looking at his face and she kisses the paining on his lips.

"My dream boy..!" she says in a smile and hides that paining under her bed.

The rain starts outside.. and Ragini runs out into balcony and starts playing in rain. The pendant she is wearing comes out from her dress and she gets wet along with it.

That pendant shines more which she doesn't observe.

***************************

After two years.

Ragini is 22 years old.

Shekar's house is busy with guests. It's her marriage day. But Ragini seemed to be sad. She is holding the same chain, but the pendant is missing. She was holding Laksh's painting and a tear drops from her eye on that. she soon rubs that drop.

"Today I'm getting married to someone else.. I can't forget you. Why didn't you come for me still..??" Ragini cries looking at it.

Later, Ragini is brought towards the marriage stage. She didn't look at the groom yet. Ragini sits in her place lifelessly. Her eyes are here, but she is looking somewhere. Her mind is here, but heart is lost somewhere. She doesn't want to imagine someone else in her life.

But that groom(his face is not shown) places sindoor in her maang. And he ties mangal sutr. Ragini didn't look at him still.

She has married that groom, but her bent eyes didn't raise to see that man. Bcz, she doesn't want to see him, as she imagined only her 'Dream boy' beside her.

After a while...

In groom's house.

Ragini is sitting on the bed on which lots of flowers are spread. Their aroma can make anyone lose their senses, but Ragini is crying silently. The rain starts out. She closes her ears.

Once those rain drops sound is the most happiest moment for her, but today she is not liking it. she felt that rain as tsunami. Now, she is going to be someone else's property. someone is going to claim rights on her. she feels disgusted to even imagine other unknown man's touch on her. maybe, he is her husband.. but still... she always imagined, 'only her dream boy' has right on her.

The door opens. The groom enters. Ragini clutches her thighs in nervousness.

"No..! she don't want this. she don't want this first night" her heart keeps shouting on her.

As there is veil on her head, she can't see him properly. He keeps coming towards her.

"No..! she can't accept that stranger. She wanted only her 'dream boy'. This is a sin."

Yes, she felt it as sin to see other one in his place. She committed her imaginary man as her husband.

That guy sits beside Ragini. Ragini closes her eyes losing her hope but praying. He lifts her ghunghat. Ragini still didn't open her eyes.

"Look at me Jaaneman..!" he says. With that words Ragini opens her eyes suddenly.