1% New School

------------------------------------------------------
(???POV)

"Shiori, dear, are you still sulky?"

This is my mother. Mrs. Sayuri, a surgeon at Shibuya hospital.

"Uh-duh..Of course, what do you think?"

Of course, what do you think?"

My name is Asahina Shiori. 15. I will move to a new school. And want to know why my mom and I fought? It was caused by their decision to send me to a new school.

"I'm sorry, dear, Mom and dad do this for our good."

"For our good, I think you misunderstood, not for us but for mom and dad only."

"Ehem! Do you both forget about me sitting behind?"

I heard a voice coming from the passenger seat at the rear. I turn my head and then see it was my brother.

 I turn my head and then see it was my brother

Asahina Shou, 16, he is my brother. A kind, loving and cheerful person.

I was relieved. I thought that there is a ghost in the back but not that I'm afraid of ghosts or maybe a little.

"I'm sorry, brother, for ignoring you."

"I'm the same as a mother, I'm supposed to care about you, sorry to say"

My mother apologized to my brother. Her tone sounds sad probably  because she did not notice her son. Is there a mother who does not care about her child?

Then, my brother spoke out. "Sigh.. well, I'm forgive both of you, and Shiori.. you'll definitely like this new school."

"Why do you say that? I prefer my old school, I cannot forget that school."

"I do not understand why you like it very much with the school, it's a bit scary and the school is open at night. School at night?! Really? Mom, dad and I feel worried about you every day. "

"Because the school is creepy about why I love the school, and then I have many friends there."

Then, my mother spoke, supporting my brother. "You'll be able to get new friends there and maybe more than your old school."