IMAGINE OF KAI ( SMUT) @xiumbaek9092

IMAGINE OF KAI ( SMUT) WARNING REALLY MATURE!!! AND REALLY LONG!! for
@xiumbaek9092
You were in your room and kai was laying next to you in bed. He got up.
"I'll be back I'm gonna go get something to eat real quick"
"Araso "
You got your book and started read. Almost 10 minutes passed. And then all of a sudden someone snatched the book out of. Your hand.
"What the----" you were speechless. You saw kai with his hand against the wall in a sexy position and standing there only in his boxers. In his right hand he had a can of whipping cream.
"What the heck is the for kai?"
"What? Haha stop acting like you don't know what it's for."
"Umm I don't..."
"Why don't I show you then" he had a smirk on his face. And he came to you and pushed you on the bed. He got ontop of you. And he lifted up your shirt.
"What are you doing?"
He layed his hands on your stomach and it made you skin get goosebumps. He took the whipping cream and put on your skin. He looked at you and laughed. He came slowly down to your stomach and licked the whipping cream off.
You pushed him off of you. You tried to clean off your stomach but then your shirt got sticky. So you took off your shirt and went to go put on another one. But you didn't realize that kai was right behind you. He took the t shirt away from you and you were embarrassed so you took a towel and tried to cover yourself but kai was stronger than you and he took it away.
"Stop trying to be sexy." He came to you and grabbed you from the back and pulled you into him. Your skin was touching his and it made you want more of him. Kai put some cream on your lips and kissed it away. But he had some cream leftover on his mouth so you kissed it away.
"I didn't know that whipping cream could be so delicious."
"Kai!!! "
"Come here your all mine tonight"
He picked you up and put you on the bed he grabbed your hips and he thrusted into you with more power each time. It was too much... You had to hold grip onto his hair. He kissed your neck and you put your hands all over his muscles.
"Your mine, and I love you"
"I love you"