// SYPNOSIS AND CAST +

Prologue

Now, this isn't one of those clichè high school love stories of how said person (Me; Amaya) just so happened to have the biggest crush on their best friend of 9 years just to have their heart oh so broken in the end.

No,

This is the story of how Harry Styles fucked me over, used me for his own wealth and benefit, broke my heart, stalked me beyond belief, continuously lied to me and then? Then he did something no one would had ever expected, no one saw it coming.

From Day 1 all the way up until now, he's been plotting and planning his little scheme, poking and prodding until he got all the information he needed to follow through with his actions. It's quite interesting if you ask me, he was never the dumb type, also another typical cliche, although he did play the part well. He was a smart cookie, that fine ass white bitch.

Everything I'm telling you is 100% true, no sugarcoating and no false claiming; absolutely true.

And if you don't believe me, then so be it, you do you. Move on with your life and never read this book again, I could honestly care less.

But, answer me this,

why would a dead girl lie?
(Hello from the other side bitches.)

• • •
Hey y'all! So I know no one ever reads these shits, because I know I sure as hell don't. You just wanna get into the story, I get it. But PLEASE, if you don't read anything on this page, AT LEAST read from the 3rd paragraph down underneath Naya's picture. It's sort of important.

I'll make this quick.

• • •

Harry Styles as Himself
(Listen, I was picturing him in this phase cause he looks like a whole damn sugar daddy, but it's also a mix of WWA Harry and frat boy Harry because, let me tell you, imagine WWA Harry in snapbacks and flannels..... You probably just busted the fattest nut of 2017.)

)

Naya Rivera as Amaya / Maya Luciano(For the record, I totally did not plan on their names to be so similar but I changed the characters name last minute and then I needed an Afro Latina to portray her so I thought of Glee and, well

(For the record, I totally did not plan on their names to be so similar but I changed the characters name last minute and then I needed an Afro Latina to portray her so I thought of Glee and, well... here she is! But of course you can picture her as anyone you want, this is just who I see Amaya's character as.)

)

There are gonna be mentions of Louis, Zayn and Niall but they're more so secondary characters rather than primary

There are gonna be mentions of Louis, Zayn and Niall but they're more so secondary characters rather than primary. But, but, don't be alarmed children, your ship will be mentioned. Probably.

Also this is my first het fic so don't judge me. The smut (oops spoiler alert) will probably be a bit awk but I'll have to power through.

And MOST of the chapters are going to be like 2000-2500 at MAXIMUM. So like 9 pages? All I'm saying is that if you don't like long chapters and just wanna cut to the chase fast, this story isn't for you.

I'm not saying don't read it, because I really, truly, honestly want you to read it and leave feedback and tell me how you like it, give it a chance you know. But, if your types of fics are the ones where they meet in the first chapter and have babies by the third, sorry sis!

[But, if you guys tell me that the chapters should be shorter that way it'd capture your attention more, I can try to split some of them up, but it's gonna be hard because I've already prewritten most of them.]

This plot doesn't move that slow, either, really. I literally thought of  everything I was writing as I went. Like I knew I had a plot and I knew where the story was going as far as how it's going to end and how it started, but I needed in between detail which I wrote as I went.

With that being said, there may be some things that don't add up. (i.e. Birthdays don't correlate with ages; If something happened 2 years ago in chapter 4 but in chapter 7 I accidentally say the same thing happened in 1997, etc) But don't fret! Cause I'm gonna go back and fix it when I have the chance.

JUST DON'T COMMENT STUFF LIKE:
"lol this makes no sense?"

BECAUSE IM TELLING YOU NOW, THERES GOING TO BE LITTLE TINY ERRORS ALONG THE WAY.

ALSO!! Super shout out to @sebastianvvxx for making my cover!! I appreciate it a lot!

So...
There's that. I like this story a lot, guys, it's different. I never wrote anything like this so I hope it goes well and keep a steady writing pace because I always seem to drift off when writing stories.

Also I hope you guys like it too it's gonna be good. Lots of plot TWIST(s) like you won't believe.
I tried to sneak the title in there, judge me.

Thanks. Y'all are the bomb.com. Enjoy.

x