:UnDeRnEaTh tHE sTaRs In OuR hEaRtS: A GAMZEE X READER FANFICTION

I haven't been on in a while Minna...This is saddening, but I'm back?! Thank you all so much for 17 followers! This is a big mark for me! Arigato! So I hope this story will do! It is a you X Gamzee! Hehe~ Personally Gamzee is one of my favorites besides Karkat or Sollux! So alas! Enjoy!

=========================================================================

There wasn't quite a beginning to anything, more just like you had met him.  Ironically it was at a carnival. You wouldn't of thought You would meet such a grand guy! But he sure is, Gamzee Makara, a troll. There couldn't be a better way for you to be happy. But it seems as though Dave as found a way, trying to hook you up with him.

So here you are, in your old jeans and your Faygo shirt, at Daves house, for some rediculous party that he suddenly popped up into your messaging system in hopes you would probably come. Your [H/C] hair is hanging down limply almost lifeless. You look down and notice your fingers quietly twisting your hair in your fingers, stop that! 

The door opens, and the face of Rose appears, and suddenly, you feel foolish and drop your hand to your side quickly. Rose gives you a quick smile and gestures you in before saying '' I hope Dave comes back soon." You raise your brows in question "Where exactly did he go?" You ask, almost worriedly, but not exactly.  You see that everyone appears to be lounging around, and you distantly hear Rose answer "To get juice" 

You lean against the rails of the stairs where you can practically fall from their unsturdyness. Then, a arm comes from behind and brushes your shoulders lightly, almost making you jump. You turn around, and sure enough it's Gamzee. His soft hair in curls as usual around his face and head, he grins upon seeing you and you beam your [E/C] eyes. ''Hey Gamzee!" you say bubbily like. He flashes you a toothy grin and you giggle a bit "Sup [Y/N] You look nice today. Exspecially that shirt" He says. 

You look down to your shirt, which has a Faygo advertisment on it, and you remember the irony in the situatuion.  "Thanks" You say smiling, and suddenly, the door bursts open, and in marches Dave. There are cases of juice in both of his hands and he slams them on the counter. "Come on, It's time to have a party." He says smirking.

Then without any fair warning, Gamzee grabs your hand, and leads you to the couch in Daves living room. You sit down beside him, and Dave places a bottle of Apple Juice on the floor. John looks at it distantly "Strider, are we playing games now or what?" You hear Virska chime. Dave nodds and points to the bottle "My super cool ironic plan is to play spin the bottle" he says pride in his tone. You glance at Gamzee, who seems to  be engulfed in a conversation with Tavros. "Oh god damn, we can't go one second without smacking each others faces together like fucking pissants? Count me out"  Karkat says angrily. 

You laugh, and pat Karkats back "Come on Karkat! It'll be fun! I'm playing." You say smiling. Karkat slightly goes Crimson "We-Well I guess since you're playing [Y/N] I'll play too" 

Ths gets Gamzees attention, and he holds his stare on your hand on Karkats back. "Are you playing Gam?" You ask glancing back up at Gamzee. You are greeted by his stare and you are a little surprised. Gamzee nodds "Hell yeah, Motherfuckers, this'll be motherfucking awesome."

You smirk and offer him a grin, which he gladly returns. Then all the trolls gather around in a circle, followed by You, John, Dave, and Rose. You look around "Hey, where's Jade?" you ask. Dave looks dead ahead "She said she was on some sort of exploration" 

You smile, sounds about right, tootling in the flowers seems to be Jades cup of tea. Suddenly, the clink of the bottle being spun awakens you from your thoughts and you look up to see the nose of the bottle pointing towards you. You look up slowly, seeing none other on the end side, but Eridan. Your heart drops a slow beat and you lock eyes with the Sassy Sea Prince. He wiggle his eyebrows, trying to be romantic you are gussing. "Well, looks like I get to kiss you, [Y/N]" he says.

You have a slightly sour look on your face, and you see and advancing Eridan coming towards you, his lips puckered, and suddenly you feel your stomach drop more "Uh---Eridan" You say, gently pressing your finger against his lips stopping him. He opens his eyes and looks at you almost peevishly "What is it?" He asks. You can hear Rose and Kaniyah giggling and smirk "You're drooling" and Eridan whips back, recoiling and whiping his mouth frantically. 

Everyone is in little fits of laughter, and you can't help but smile, until, you see that Eridan is about to pounce on you, and then you slightly gasp. Soon, Eridan has his lips forcefully pressed against yours and you are struggling to heave him off.  You feel a pair of hands grab him and you sit up surprised "What the hell was that for?!" You shout. Eridan smirks and Karkat holds his shoulders, "You're such a good kisser [Y/N]" he says tauntingly. You blush and give him a furious look "Shut up fish boy!" He makes a growling noise and puckers his lips. You see out of the corner of your eye, a very mad Gamzee who gets up and slams the door behind him.

You look around worridly, and notice everyone staring at you and Eridan "What!" You say looking around frantically, and then, you see Eridan smiling "Looks who's jealous of me"  

You can feel your nails digging into your palms as you tightly hold them into fists. "Eridan! You are a rat bastard! And I want you to just just DIE" You say angrily. 

=======================================================================

Switch to Gamzee's POV.

=======================================================================

I looked up at the stars, the anger still deep within me, surging almost. Why would Eridan kiss [Y/N]? It made me so angry, he was a bastard, wait, is, not was. 

I sighed, and leaned against the rail of Dave's proch and stared into the sky. There was a soft breeze, and I could almost feel a slight chill, which wouldn't have mattered even during summer, I welcomed it.

Suddenly, I could hear [Y/N] yelling, she was I'm gussing yelling at Eridan, which hey, I wouldn't blame her, fish lips probably gave her cancer. He could feel his fists balling, just thinking about him kissing her made him angry. 

I stood there, mad against myself for not stopping anything and letting it happen, because I somehow knew the cocky bastard was going to do it. 

The front door slams open and closed, and I can hear sobbing, and a figure darts past me, tears flying behind them, and I know automatically, it's [Y/N].

"[Y/N]!" I call out. She runs behind a tall oak tree, the moonlight barely scraping her flowing [H/C] hair. "[Y/N], are you okay? hey what's wrong?" 

[Y/N] lifted her head, tears streaking down her face "Ga-Gam! Eridan! He is so mean and rude!" [Y/N] said shakily. I plopped down next to her, and traced my arm around her back "Hey, shh!" I say puttng my finger on her cheek and whiping the tear away from her face. [Y/N]'s eyes were shining, her [E/C] showing more than ever. 

"Gamzee" [Y/N] whispered leaning into me. I put my hand on her head and pulled her close "Yeah [Y/N]?" I saw. [Y/N] looked up, her eyes shining and she kissed my cheek lightly "Thank you for cheering me up." she says. 

I blush, or something I'm guessing is close, because my face is heated.  I look at her with longing in my eyes.  [Y/N]'s hair was beautiful, it's brilliant [H/C] color shining underneath the moonlight, making her absolutely stunning. I pulled [Y/N] in, and softly planted a kiss on her lips, pulling away slowly.

[Y/N] looked shocked, he large [E/C] eyes shaking. She breathed in heavily and neared me again, her hand went up to my face and I could feel her heartbeat. 

"Gamzee...." [Y/N] whispered so softly, her breath rolling across my cheek. "Yes?" I reply, anxiousness in my voice. "I was really hoping that the bottle would land on you." [Y/N] said, her mouth curling in a smile. 

I couldn't help but grin "Well, looks like you don't need a bottle"  I said, laying her down softly onto the grass, and pressing my lips against her sweet ones underneath the moonlight.

========================================================================

So I hope you guys liked that ;=; tell me in the comments! What do you want me to write about next? :D please tell me! I'll do the best I can! Dedications are welcomed! 

-Kat-Chan

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca :UnDeRnEaTh tHE sTaRs In OuR hEaRtS: A GAMZEE X READER FANFICTION 🎉