Killer

Target acquired. Frank Winberry is a middle aged man who has been working in a bar for almost twenty years. He was a rapist. My client was only one of his victims, as I know from many of my sources there have been many more. I did my research. I have now been on this case for over two months, gathering evidence and information. He is married to a woman named Eleanor Winberry and has two young kids and another on the way. For some people, this fact may make what I have to do impossible, but after tracking 13 of his victims, I am beginning to think this family doesn't need a father like this anyway. All I have left to do now is wait for the end of his shift. He will then normally drink a couple beers before heading home, which makes my job a lot easier. The tricky part is that he usually makes a stop at his night's conquest before actually doing so. That's where I plan on entering.

Just as I thought, two hours later Frank grabs his pack and orders his first beer. From the corner of the bar where I have been spying on him all along, I can see him slowly making his way to his usual spot, which just happens to be right next to where I was sitting.
"Well, well, hello there".
His hoarse voice makes me shiver from the disgust he inspires me, but I smile at him, my very red lipstick making it all the more sensual. For this particular night, I opted for my shortest dress and highest heels. I let my long blond hair lightly fall in big curls down my shoulders and I did my best to make my cleavage look even deeper.
"Hi. Do you want to buy me a drink? I bet someone as charming as you would't let a lady such as myself all alone at night?"
"O-o-of course not hehe"
Perfect. The fish was now on the hook. Frank continued to giggle uncontrollably for a while before handing me a couple of shots of whiskey. I did notice the bottle thought. I did not expect him to be this cheap. I thought he'd at least have the decency to offer me something nice.
Ugh, whatever. Not like I would have drank it anyway. I had to stay sober.
After a while, he became so drunk I almost stopped hiding the glasses I was pouring under the table. This was too easy, he was so dumb.
"Shall we go noww?"
He was now utterly drunk.
"Of course. Shall we go to my place?" I asked.
I knew he would accept. Going to his would mean his family discovering his little tricks.
"Yeah, ssure. I woud propose my pace but I am currenly experencing roof poblems".
Of course you do.
"Aw it's alright. You'll see, my house is quite the cosy place".
"Perfett!"
He paid the bill and so we were out of the bar. I felt his arm taking me by the waist and felt like throwing up. He then slowly descended his hand until he met my bottom.
"This way" I said before punching him right on the spot.
He had trouble walking so I had to half carry him, which was no easy task. I finally saw the alley I was going for.
It was the ideal place; at night, not a soul would normally dare to cross it. It gave away a creeping feel and you couldn't help but shiver whilst crossing it. That's what made it the perfect spot.
"Here we are!"
"What? Where?"
"Right here", I explained while thrusting my handmade dagger always deeper into his stomach.