My School, My Classroom

A/N: OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M WRITING A FANFICTION!!!! This is the first time I'm writing one, so I hope the grammar isn't too bad. Also, I get confused with the "chan", "kun" stuff, so none of that will appear here! Okay, I'll try not to mix up the last name and first name (Since I'm from Taiwan using English to write a half japanese story ahhhhhh), Enjoy!

It was a clear bright day, the start of a new semester.

You could see children happily heading to school, their expressions scared, or maybe a bit curious.

They were excited.

But you weren't.

You could still remember the time when you got the note from your school,Kunugigaoka Junior High School, when you found out that you were going to be in class 3-E next semester.

Well, why were you so upset over this? It's just transferring classes.

The problem was, 3-E wasn't where normal students go.

Students who didn't have good grades went to class 3-E. Other classes would think of you as trash, as nothing more than a disgusting bit of slime.

"Ewwww, look at the losers"

"Hey, class 3-E, I accidently thought you were trash, sorry."

The mocking noises sounded in your ears, you could almost hear them.

This was a nightmare.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" //Your name, (L/N) would be last name

You turned around quickly, finding a blue haired boy smiling at you shyly.

"Nagisa!"

Nagisa smiled shyly and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness you haven't forgotten about me, my hair looks weird, doesn't it?"

True, if you saw Nagisa with his hair down, you would think that he was a girl. Today, he tied his hair in a ponytail.

"No it doesn't!" You replied as you ruffled his hair. "It's perfect."

At this, Nagisa's grin spread from ear to ear. "Thanks. Now let's head off to 3-E, I don't want the teacher to have two students late on the first day!"

"Sure!" You smiled as you followed Nagisa up the mountain to your new classroom: 3-E