Chapter 1

Ava POV

Growing up my parents were never around. I never got the childhood I deserved. That's when I got into ddlg...

Chris POV

I'm waking into a cafe when I notice a beautiful girl. She is about 5 feet tall with long blonde hair and big blue eyes. She is wearing a pink dress. 'She would be perfect. But once she finds out about me being a daddy she will hate me' I thought.  Then I noticed she was looking at ddlg tags on her phone. I decide to sit next to her.

Ava POV

I look up to see a tall man, maybe in his twenties, sitting next to me. He had brown hair and eyes and some stubble under his chin. I noticed him staring at me and I blushed. "Um...hello?" I said. He smiled. "Hello. And what is your name?" "A...Ava" I said. "I'm Chris. I couldn't help but notice you were looking at ddlg tags. Are you a little?" I look up at him embarrassed. "Y...yes I am. Why do you ask?" His face lights up. "Because I'm a daddy and I'm looking for a little girl. Maybe you could be mine?" I looked at him and thought for a moment. 'I've never had a daddy before but I've always wanted one.'  I look at him. "Yes. Yes I'll be your little"

Chris P.O.V
She said yes. I can't believe it. I can't wait to bring her home. I look down at her. "After we get food I'll bring you back home ok princess?" She looks at me. "Ok Chris..I mean d..daddy." I smile and we order our food.
An hour later when we finish eating I bring Ava to my car.

Ava P.O.V
When I got into his car it looked like it was made for babies. There was a car seat, baby toys, pacifiers, blankets. I thought it would feel weird but once I stepped into the car it almost felt...like home. I went to climb into the front seat but Chris, I mean daddy stopped me. "Uh uh. Little girls like you don't sit in the front seat." He picked me up and put me into the car seat and buckled me up. "That's better. Feel free to use any of the things you see." He smiles and closes the door. I hesitantly reach for the binky. I put it into my mouth and instantly feel young again. I grab a rattle and start to shake it. I feel happy. I feel...like a little kid again.

Chris P. O. V
I look into the mirror and see Ava playing with a rattle and sucking on her binky. I can't help but smile at the sight. She seems to be in her little space. She's not nervous anymore and that's great. "Are you having fun baby girl?" She looks up at me and nods. I smile. "We're going to go home and go over some rules. And then we are going to go to the store. If you behave I'll get you a new stuffie" "Yay!! Thank you daddy!" She says. I smile and start to drive home