Chapter 1 - The Breakup

"Angie, me and anthony are heading to tacobell to grab some food" Chance yelled up the stairs.

"Can i..." i said rushing downstairs but saw the door shut and heard the sound of a car fade slowly as it drove away.

I sighed, turned around and went back to my room.

A year ago i thought joining Team 10 would be the best experience of my life. At first everyome was so lovley. Jake was crazy, chance and anthony were always playing pranks on everyone. Tessa and Erika were amazing company and the others were all as amazing too.

However about 6 months later its as if everyone forgot about me. Erika and tess were always hanging out together. Jake was always with kade and chance and anthony were unseperable.Everyone had their pair except for me, I gave up in filmig videos as they got so boring from me being so lonley all the time.

About a month from being in Team 10, Chance and I had faallen for eavhother and began to date. But all the romace stopped after about a month. I still loved Cance with all my heat but things just werent like what they used to be.

I found myself growing unhappy and decided to make a change. Logan had been busy shooting his Logan vs show so i hadnt seen him in a long time. We would always arrange to meet but then something would comw up and he'd cancel on me. I can understand though, hes a busy guy.

TEXT TO LOGAN:

Angie: Hey Fruit Loops, Can I come over? I miss you and i need to talk :(

Logan: awww Charmy, come over whenever. Im finally free for once.

Angie: I'll be over in 5 :)

Logan and i had created nicknames for eachother, they were based off of cereals. I was Charmy like luck charms as logan said he aways felt so lucky to have a sister like me. I called him fruit lopps because thats all he would eat and also because he's loopy (crazy) and just a bright creative person (the rainbow colour of the loops)

I immidiatly ordered an uber and headed to logans.

I knocked on the door and he opened it. I instantly burst into tears and threw myself onto his tough body.

"aw ang. whats up" he siad as he cradled me into a hug.

Logan was one of the best brothers i coulve ever asked for, jake was a dick. He was always quite an insensitive guy and would only think of himself and the views. I still loved him though, he is my brother after all and gave me a chance to grow on the internet.

Logan carried me to the couch and grabbed me a tissue from the side. Logan was adorable, he was crazy but he knows when someone needs to talk. His arms were comforting and warm, they felt like home.

"I'm so lonley Logan" I hiccuped as he wrapped his arm around me giving me a little cuddle

"No, youre not, youve got me, Team 10 and what about Chance?" he said looking at me with his sympethetic blue eyes.

"I want to leave him, and Team 10. All theyve done is brought me misery" i sniffled trying my hardest not to cry again but my emotions defeated me as i began to cry again.

"why? i thought you loved it there" logan said concerned, his eyes were getting a little red and watery as his face dropped a little.

"They all ignore me, Chance is being a dick and im just lonley. i thought jake would be there for me but hes constantly cought up in the vlog" i said crying into logans chest as he hugged me tight.

LOGANS POV

I felt awful. I was so cough up in my job to see that my little sister was hurt. I couldnt hep but blame myself. I thought Jake would be there for her but i was obviously wrong.