The Life Of Masami Iwasawa (Description/Plot)

Hello. My name is Iwasawa. If some of you were wondering, how was Masami Iwasawa's life before the afterlife? Well, those people who were wondering, this is your answer. I will go very far back.

When i was five, me and my dad used to cook together. We made recipes, and we ate them together. I didn't have a mom. When I was 3 she died. Then when i was 7, people came in our house and took my dad. I thought the same people were the ones that killed my mom. I couldn't really do anything, I was only 7. I wish I could of done something, but all I screamed was, "DADDY!!!" After that I sat in the house all the rest of the day thinking of my dad, and if he is still alive.

The next day, my Aunt came to pick me up. I cried all the way to her house. And I took my favorite pot that me and my dad used to cook in. I placed it on the self in my new room. When I turned 18 I moved out. I got a degree for singing. When I was 20 I meet this awesome,nice,funny guy. His name was Kasane Ted. He was a UTAUloid. We stared dating, and I moved in with him. 2 years later, he proposed to me. I couldn't do it. I broke his heart, I even broke mine.

I died in a plane crash wile I was going to my concert. From there, I went to the afterlife. I was a founder of a new band, called Girls Dead Monster. We have a big fan named Yui. Later, I found Ted in the afterlife. He said he died in a car crash. When he meet my best friend Hisako, he feel in love. It's hard for Hisako, in her life, her boyfriend died.

In Ted's case, it's ethier me or Hisako. In my case, it's Ted or nothing.