Belt It Out!

"Please sing for us.", Sans begged again. "No way!", I replied. "But, why though?", Sans asked. I sighed. I sat down with everyone that had gathered in the living room, begging me to sing. "Because. I'm... I'm terrible. Yes I've been singing since I was little. But, I've never sang for you guys because, something... happens. I'm not exactly sure what it is, or how to explain it.", I explained. Everyone sat in silence. "Well, whatever happens my child, don't be embarrassed.", Toriel assured. After what seemed like hours (only five minutesXD) you have in to their annoying pleas.
"Fine!", you dragged the word out. Everyone cheered. "Alright everyone, shut up!", sans exclaimed.
I could feel all of their anxious eyes on me. I could feel their hunger radiating off of them. I started to get nervous. "You'll do great kiddo.", sans encouraged.
I breathed in....
Sans POV~
"Fine!", Y/N exclaimed. Yes!!!! I victory screamed. But I did it in my head, so no one else heard it but me. I finally got Y/N to show us what she's got! After shutting everyone up, we waited for her to start. She seemed nervous. "You'll do great kiddo!", I reassured. I could hear her breathe in... And then she started..

I know there's something in the wake of your smile..
I get a notion from the look in your eyes.
We built a love, but that love falls apart..
A little piece of heaven... turned to dark...
She went higher on the word dark. It was beautiful.
But listen to your heart
When he's calling for you
Listen to your heart
There's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going,
And I don't know why
But listen to your heart
Before, you tell him goodbye...

It was beautiful. And this was only the beginning of the song! I wondered why she thought that she was terrible? She had such an angelic voice.

All lost in the tide..
The feeling of belonging.....
To your dreams

I loved the way she went even higher in one breath. She is so talented!

So listen to your heart
When he's calling for you
Listen to you're
There's nothing else you can do
I don't know where your going
And I don't know why
But listen to your heart
Before, you tell him goodbye

The way her voice sounded when she noticeably dropped was entrancing!!
I noticed that she was hovering a few inches above the ground. Her chest was glowing a bright f/c color. Her wings where spreading behind her. Wait, what?! Since when did Y/N ever have wings?! I guess everyone else noticed. For they were staring in awe.
Her body was surrounded by a f/c blackish color. ( if your favorite color is black, pick a second favorite color)
What happened next was extraordinary...
Haha!! Cliffhanger!! I hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry, I know it sucks tho😔