snapchat

it was june and halsey had just released her new album hopeless fountain kingdom and you were super excited to finally be able to listen to the full album because now or never and eyes closed were amazing and you had been in love with halsey since room 93 and you were really looking forward to her new album because you had heard that it was going to be a concept album like badlands was so long story short you got home and listened to the album and there was alot of happy tears shed and dancing around in your bedroom while annoying your neighbors but you didn't care because you were so in love with the music and about a month after you bought the album tour dates were released and you had gotten really excited because of halsey's tweet about pricing her tickets low but as you were checking the tour dates you noticed that the closest show to you was 3 hours away and after weeks of begging your parents to drive you to the show you had given up which is when you decided that it was a crazy idea and she probably wouldn't reply but decided to try it anyway and messaged halsey on snapchat and explained your delema and for about a week there was nothing but one night at about 9 pm you got a notification from snapchat "Halsey"