Ticci Toby x Reader

Very first of my sucky lemons so lets go.

                        You were daydreaming about none other than Toby Rogers you had a HUGE  crush on him and couldn't control all the dirty thoughts you had about him. Sighing you went from sitting in your chair to laying on your bed. "God dammit why can't I just tell him." You mumbled to yourself. Getting up you grabbed a pencil and your sketch book. About five minutes into you drawing you started daydreaming again. All of a sudden a knock on your door was heard. "Come in!" You yelled, throwing your sketch book to the floor.
        "Hi Y/N." Toby said calmly.
        "Toby, what's wrong?" You asked.
        "I just really like you and I finally have the courage to tell you." Toby informed you. Before you could reply Toby leaned in and kissed you. Although surprised you wrapped your arms around his neck in sync with the arms snaking around you waist deepening the kiss. When the two of you broke Toby flashed a devilish grin before removing his goggles, jacket, and shirt. Pinning you on your bed you blushed at the sight of Toby's toned chest.
        "T-Toby what-." You started to say before Toby removed your shirt kissing all over your neck. Once Toby found that spot he abused it causing you to moan slightly. Your moan made Toby smirk as he undid your bra, this made you blush darkly covering your chest instinctively. Moving your arms Toby kissed you again as he played with your breast. During this you hands found your way to his soft brown hair. The beautiful hair running through your fingertips. After the kiss had to be broken for breathing purposes Toby pulled of both of your pants. Looking down you saw his erect member through his boxers which was huge. Toby slipped his hand in your underwear and started to rub your womanhood causing you to snap out of your thoughts. After a while of rubbing you Toby slipped off the remaining clothes that covered the rest of your bodies. Toby positioned himself at your entry. You nodded sheepishly letting Toby know it was fine to continue. To your surprise Toby slammed into you instead of light thrusting like what always happened in your daydreams and wet dreams. "Toby." You moaned loudly causing a chuckle to come from Toby in the most sexy and erotic way. Toby had continued his slamming until you whimpered. 
        "You okay Y/N?" Toby questioned seriously concerned. It takes all lot to make you whimper and he didn't like it.
        "Yeah I'm fine Toby." You replied quickly but not too quickly. 
        "That's good." Toby stated slowing his thrust to the point it was maddening. It drove you crazy and you want- needed him to go faster.
        "Faster Toby." You muttered.
        "At your command." Toby said in a surprisingly deep voice. Toby kept thrusting until he was at a speed that seemed almost inhuman.
        "Toby!" You yelled as you felt your orgasm coming soon.
        "I know!" Toby yelled in compliance as you both reached your limits.  After Toby was done with he release Toby grabbed you pulling you against his chest. Cuddled up against Toby you started to fall into the land of dreams and nightmares. Yet before you did you thought: "Now I don't have to daydream."