CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE - Los Angeles

It's been a life long dream of mine to move away from home. I've always lived by the words "if I live here when I'm older I'll probably shoot my self" it's not because of anything other than the fact that Chelsea gets very boring if you've lived here for 18 years like me, its shit! I mean come on we have a reputation down here. We are all shown as snobby stuck up rich kids because of the all time famous 'made in Chelsea ' I don't have anything against it, but because of there actions all of us are judged and we are thought to be the same. Alcohol, sex, drugs and 'daddy's money' is what we are most common known for. We are portrayed as the two two faced kids, apparently we do charity and volunteer work, then go and splash daddy's cash on partying. But that's not me...

My names Rendall James and I'm 18 years old. I've grew up with just my mum, dad and older brother Charles. Charles has always been super protective over me, he's 4 years older than me. if you haven't guessed I've never been aloud a boyfriend and when I did try this one time, somehow the boy ended up with a few cuts and bruises. I don't doubt the whole idea that he runs and illegal business and has people to do the dirty work for him. I guess that's just the way it is, its the same withy dad. practically grew up around guns and violence. that's part of why I want to leave, everyone judges me on my dad and brothers actions and to be honest I'm nothing like them. I couldn't hurt a fly. I vowed to myself that as soon as I'm out of legal education I'll go. I never was aloud to go to a public school with boys, I attended a grammar school for girls. I have a LLB law degree at the university of Westminster, pretty groovy huh? I'll come home from La every now and then and in a years time I will go to oxford. And then I'll move back out somewhere, maybe Australia. I'm not going to waist my life in an office doing god knows what hating 5 days a week of my life (even though I have LLB in law)  and only looking forward to weekends. I don't want to have a countdown on my phone of when my holiday is coming up. I want to be on holiday for the rest of my life. and I one hundred percent don't want to be apart of my dad and brothers business. I've never ever done anything illegal and I don't plan on it either.

I spent my last night with my mum at the spa while dad and Charles were out 'sorting some business out' which is code for beating the crap out of someone. when we got home no one was home except Lucy our maid. me and um decided to go sit I the lounge and watch mamma Mia 2 having one last girly night. It was a moment I'll remember forever. To be honest;
mamma Mia 2? FABULOUS.
Crying ? ABSOLUTELY
Clapped at the end? EVEN STOOD UP
Played the soundtrack ? IM A DANCING QUEEN.

Before I knew it, dad and Charles were home. there hair displaced unlike when they had left this morning and a few splatters of blood on their white collars. I looked down to Charles knuckles and they were all cut and ed more I just sighed and rolled my eyes. they couldn't just leave business for one day? my last day here.

We all pulled into the airport and An hour passed while we spent some time reminiscing about all the idiotic things I've done in the past 18 years. "Can you remember when you sat on the radiator and it snapped off the wall?" I know what your thinking and no it was only because the radiator-was loose on the wall. "Omg when you thought Africa was a planet and you thought you had to get a rocket there" I laughed at the thought of how stupid I was and thick, I'm glad grammar school fixed me up. We kept on talking about all my stupid antics. It now got to the time when everyone had to leave to get home in time for another 'business ' trip  in my dads words.  "I'm going to miss you so much baby" my mum said while coming over and embracing me into a huge hug. my dad came over and squeezed me even tighter, he's hardly one to show emotion but I am a true daddy's girl. I noticed him check his watch. "its okay daddy you can go" 

Everyone had left except Charles, he said he would wait with me while my plane arrived. dad wanted me to fly on our own plane but I refused. I saw I wanted to fly economy but him being the dad that he is got me a first class ticket. I was sat in the first class lounge with my head on Charles' shoulder. "you know I love you don't you?" I looked up to him and he had a few slight tears in his eyes, and that's unusual for him he never cry and I mean never. and to prove that point to you, he never even cried when my uncle was shot. as you've probably already guessed, yes he was apart of the 'family business'. "of course I know, why would you even say that?"                   "I don't spend enough time with you, and I'm realising it now. dads been forcing me to do some things so that I can prove my 'loyalty' towards the business. and its took up all of my time and when I get home I'm exhausted" every single word he said made so much sense. we used to be inseparable and lately since his birthday he's ha no time to spend with me. I love him truly and miss our times together "well just come with me" I quickly move forward from my seat and hold his hands "me and you can go together, no dad making you do this stuff"I rub the scratches on his knuckles. "as much as id love to Ren, this is your adventure and that is my business when dad decides to give me it. he's sacrificed os much for this and I can't turn my back on him now. after everything I've done to all those people, I can't stop now. its who I am and nothing is going to change that. I'm just glad your getting out now." I look up at him, tears streaming down my face. "but why?" sadness fills his eyes. "I don't want you to end up like mum. I don't want you to be a housewife that lives of their husband. I love mum but your worth more than that. you've proven you don't need a man to survive. you are capable of succeeding on your own. and if you stay here that's not possible. dad will want you to marry someone from another group to settle a feud and I don't want that for you" it took a little while for all of that to sink in "but dad wouldn't make me do anything I didn't want to"                                                                                                                          "I know rendall but you won't want to upset him and you aways put other people before you so you would go head with it" he was right in everything he was saying. I would do what dad wanted and what is best for anyone except me. "I love you red and don't ever forget that okay?"     "I love you to Charles" he gave me one last hug before I left and disappeared through the gate. 

  and it was my time to explore my apartment and my furniture would be arriving tonight and I was mega excited. I then decided where to place things and I painted the walls and wallpapered the ones I had planned. I was covered in paint, my hair was in the messiest bun I've ever had and then the door rang. "Thanks god, I'm exhausted" I say to myself as I head towards the door. Then men move all the furniture in and place it where I want. I sign the papers and they exit my apartment leaving me to collapse onto my bed and drop to sleep.

I woke up with an email from a promoter asking me to attend Today's tennis tournament. I get paid for these sort of things as I have a wide Instagram following. I post images and get paid. I got dressed into a long tight black dress and added some trainers as it was a sport event. I often switch my hair colour, I mainly have it black or blonde.

I get driven to the venue by a car that has been sorted for me by the venue and when I get there I am introduced to the promoters. They take a few pics frites if me against the board with the products on and show me my seat. From being 10 years old I've took tennis lessons so I know pretty much everything about it. But let's be honest, I'm not the best at it. I love playing tennis but when your watching it's a pretty amazing atmosphere. The game begins as hits are made. The score gets higher and higher for the player I'm meant to be supporting. I of course was here alone and I'm quite used to it, however every time I'm at a venue surrounded by rich thirsty men I get so agitated. There's a man behind me with girls all over him and surrounding him. I turn around to glance at his face to see all of his manly features. His toned muscles, freshly shaved cut, sparkling white teeth and amazing sense of style. What a dream. When I turn around again I see him look at me. His deep brown eyes Pearce through my pumped lips. He smiles politely at me, laughing as he whispers to his friend. I mean who does he think he is. He may look attractive but attractive men sometimes don't have the best personality and that's the most important thing. I turn around once more when I hear girls cheering and giggling. He was once again giving me they eye so the bitchy looking me, rolls my eyes and focuses on the game.