Scar Man and Me

I was walking back home from school because apparently my brother has lost his car key. As I was enjoying the scenery while cursing my brother's name to the wind, I saw a man with a manly scar on his left cheek. I wanted to call him Scar Man, because I can.

     He was chilling under a tree while sipping some of his coconut juice. I was so jealous because he looked so calm while I was sweaty and tired. This was unfair.

     While I cursed Scar Man's name to the wind again, a newspaper flew by and slapped me on the face. I took a look and saw a wanted poster which had Scar Man's photo on it. When I looked up, I saw Scar Man caught by the police and the police took away his coconut juice and drank it. Scar Man pleaded for his coconut juice but was ignored.

     For once, I didn't know what to do. What just happened? Was Scar Man really an escaped prisoner? What had happened to his coconut juice? Because it was so random, I chose to just shrug it off and continued to walk home.

     As I was walking down the street, I heard somebody calling my name. I looked up only to see an angry Math teacher of mine glaring at me. Oh my, did I just fall asleep in the class?!

     A moment of silence for me. The end. I am currently scolded by my Math teacher.