The Grand Beginning (Sorta)

It happened on November first 2014, a Saturday. The Saturday after halloween to be exact. He had been handing out invitations to his halloween party all week at school, but only to certain people, and I, then thirteen year old Yvette Arlinghaus , had the grand pleasure of being invited. Our families were friends, and we'd known each other for as long as I can remember, but we never really talked at school. We sat together in algebra, but that was as far as our "friendship" went. I was delighted when he handed me the invitation in the middle of discussing FOIL, that was on Monday.

                 It happened an hour after the party had begun, and his mum had decided to whip out the cans of silly string in attempts to lure the group of eighth graders out of the basement and into the backyard where she could keep and eye on us in case our curiosity got the best of us and we tried anything "funny". Once we were outside we all gathered into teams and silly strung each other to "death". I died five minutes into a half hour war, and he decided that I would be his human shield. He carried me around like a rag doll and when someone would aim at him, he would put me down and let me be silly stringed, an early sign that I would be the one taking the hits in our relationship. I could feel his tiny little penis growing hard against my developing bottom, and that should have been my first hint that this relationship would mostly rely on a physical connection, but he smelled like the inside of an Abercrombie and Fitch, and that detail alone really attracted me for some reason. As he carried me around I started thinking about how his hair was a pretty chestnut color and how I would love to run my fingers through his soft, shiny, (and sweaty) curls. We both loved Panic! At The Disco and I started daydreaming of the day that we could go to a concert. He was tall, and fair, and sweet, and athletic, and - and then I fell;  Well, we fell. He had slipped on a discarded silly string can and I went up in the air flying then landed on top of him, how convenient. I was clearly in shock because I was not expecting to fall, and so I just laid there, on top of him. We stared at each other for what felt like a thousand years, I noticed that he had honey colored eyes with specks of green, and he must have noticed how big my nose was and how heavy I was, but despite our awkward situation, we fell, again, but this time into the bloody mess which I like to call Robert and Yvette's soap opera.