Rules + Information

Please read this before proceeding!

As promised, we will offer Awards year-round! So I present to you, the Monthly Awards.

Each month we will host an Awards to honor and give recognition to amazing writers. Since it's monthly, there will only be one winner from each category and one honorable mention.

This book is managed by admin mangoskies_. More contests are to come that will be hosted by our other admins.

PRIZES

Winner gets: sticker, shoutout, feedback, a spot on public reading lists, votes (if deserved), reads and comments from judges, and a permanent follow.

Honorable mention: sticker, shoutout, votes (if deserved)

Just to be clear, we are not offering votes as prizes. Votes will be given if we feel like you deserved them, as per wattpad's guidelines.

RULES

Yes, unfortunately there has to be some rules. But they're pretty simple.

1. Nominate one of your own stories only. You may enter more than one.

2. Follow mangoskies_. You can follow this account to to keep up with future contests/awards, but you don't have to.

3. If you want, genuinely check out one or more of my stories. This isn't required, but it'll help me respond quicker and when there are too many entries I may only accept those who do this. Feedback is highly appreciated haha.

4. It's suggested that you add this book to your library or reading list to keep up with updates.

That's all folks, continue on to enter your stories and good luck to all of you wonderful Hidden Authors! Stay tuned for more.