Spike/Spikette

I liked the episode with Spike and Spikette so I thought I would do one with the reader having Spikette. I thought it would be fun to do. Comment and let me know. Enjoy! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
***********************************

You was a bionic person training at an island of other bionic people just like you. You only knew that you had intelligence, a forcefield, energy blasts. It was the weekly check up with Douglas Davenport to see if you guys got any new abilities. You was standing in a line with everyone when you see Chase, Bree, and Adam walked up and was talking to Douglas.

You brushed a little when you saw Chase. He was your mentor and you knew that it was crazy to have a crush on your mentor. But that didn't stop you from liking him while he showed you and your class about controlling your bionics. You was a little shy when Chase wanted you to show off your bionics in front of everyone.

Chase said that you needed more private lessons with him since he saw how shy you were about using your bionics on your fellow classmates. For months now it was just you and Chase. It was okay but that didn't stop your crush from getting any smaller.

"(Y/N), I said it's your turn," Douglas said.

"Oh, sorry," you said, as you moved your hair so he can scan your chip.

You wanted to know if you had any new bionics or not. It excited you to be so awesome and special.

Hours later

You was walking out of the lunch room. Chase was acting so weird earlier, he was trying to annoy me so much. He even made me wear a clown suit. He said it was part of training session for me. But I don't see how. You look up when I heard yelling and saw Adam holding Chase and was being so harsh and mean to him. I got so angry.

Spikette

"HEY, PUT HIM DOWN, NOW," I yelled.

Chase and Adam was shocked as Adam put him down. I walked up to him and he looked a little scared. I hit him in the wall because I was so angry at him for being harsh towards Chase.

"NO ONE TOUCHES CHASEY BOO, BUT ME," I yelled, as I hugged Chase.

"How's my chasey boo?" I said.

"I'm good, please put me down," Chase said.

"Why?" I asked," You're my chasey boo, a nice a little baby that needs protecting, I'm not going to let anyone harm you ever again."

Girls started laughing at your cute moment with Chase. It made you madder than you was before.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING AT" you yelled.

Hours later

You was chasing people around. You was causing massive damage to the school. You was running after some kids when you stopped and saw Chase in a baby outfit. You gasped at him. You smirked at him.

"Chasey boo, there you are," you yelled at him," You're a baby."

"Hey, there's 100% male right here," Chase said," And the name's Spike."

You touched his muscles and giggled at his hotness.

"Well, you want to take her down, don't you, Spike?" Bree asked.

"No, I have a respect for the ladies," Spike said.

"But she's no lady," Douglas said, jumping from his hiding spot.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING NOT A LADY?" you yelled at him.

He run away in fear as you laugh at his fear of you.

"Well, if you excuse me, I'm a little undressed for this," Spike said.

"I think you're fine to me, Chase," said a anonymous blonde girl.

"HEY, HE'S MY MINE," you yelled, as you chased her around the academy.

HOURS LATER

You and Spike was talking. You was having fun talking to Spike. You kept blushing at some of the things Spike was saying.

"This is fun, Spike," you said.

"Anything with you is fun," Spike said.

You blushed at his comment.

"Is m'lady blushing?" asked Spike, putting a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"No," you said, pushing Spike.

"I think you are," Spike replied.

"Shut it," you said, laughing.

Spike pulled you closer and you liked being this close to him.

"Then how about a kiss?" Sike asked.

"I thought you respected the ladies," you answered.

"I do, that's why I asked first," Spike said.

You leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back after a few seconds. He licked my bottom lip and you denial it. You moaned as he squeezed your butt. It gave him the chance to stick his tongue in your mouth and explore my mouth.

You moaned as you both fought for dominance but Spike win in the end. Then you pulled and gasped in pain as something stabbed my neck. Spike hands you as your command app was goneand you was in control again. Spikette was gone for now. You was a little confused.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You have the command app and it was turned on when Adam attacked Chase," Bree explained.

"Oh, I hope it didn't get too crazy with me," I said, laughing.

"You destroyed half the school and hurt a few people and made out with Spike," Douglas replied.

I kissed Chase/Spike.

"Don't worry m'lady, Chase likes you a lot," Spike said.

I smiled before kissing Spike again. He puls away after a few minutes. Spike loked at me confused.

"Why are we kissing?" Chase asked.

"Because Spike told me that he like me," I answered," I like you too."

"Will you be my girlfriend then?" Chase asked.

"I would love to," I said, smiling.

We married years later and lived happily ever after.