Halleluyah!

Story by: They_Call_Me_Pepsi

All Rights Reserved

"Dear God, why do bad things always happen to me?"

In which a middle school girl struggles with babysitting three little monsters, failing grades, a major crush on one of the most popular boys in her grade, homework, and friend scandals.

WARNING: Will contain some cursing (since let's face it, public middle school = profanity) and some dirty sentences/innuendos. They're growing up for crying out loud.

This story is based off of my smol beans (Cole and Dylan) and my smol child (Keagan) <3 This will basically be using their names and personalities for the kids, as well as using a lot of other names from people in my cast of Peter Pan. This will also include some references to the Peter Pan show, seeing as I'm trying to make the people in this not OOC from their original personality/role in the show. 

I MISS MY SMOL BEANS AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY GOOD-BYE HUG BECAUSE MY MOM DRAGGED ME AWAY BEFORE I COULD :(

Cute little stories about me and the cast/my smol beans/my smol child after every chapter (Including this)

Please enjoy <3

Started: 7/1/17

Ended: ??/??/??

-----------------------------

Cole and Dylan (my smol beans) were the raccoon twins in the show (which is funny because their twins IRL and their twins in the show) and my entire group for the show was in a scene (+ song) with them, and we could not stop awwing at them.