Ambush Makeover

Chapter 1: Meeting and Greeting.

I woke up alarmed by the sound of my phone. Seriously? Can't a girl get some sleep? Yeah, I'm a girl and the names Audrey, Audrey Summers. It's my senior year at Alima Highschool, the 4th school I've been in. I transferred every year, and get bullied every year. You know, getting bullied at first is really tiring and depressing, it changes your self-esteem from 93% to the point that you don't actually want to live anymore. But suffering 3 years of it?, you kinda get the hang of it, but it doesn't get better. Worse. It gets worse.

Alima High. One of the Best Highschools in my town. No, Scratch that - The Best Highschool in my town. I've heard they win every single inter-school competition there is. Gaining them the title of 'The Best of The Best, Alima High Eagles' from sports to beauty pageants to nerdy spelling competitions. The Perfect school. Hence it being really expensive.

How did I afford it? My mom is super rich, actually my whole family's rich. Yeah, They work really hard, but my mom isn't one of those moms who rarely spends time with their kids. My mom is always home, considering she works one the computer. So basically I have a great connection with my mom. My dad? Not so much. He is never home, he comes late drunk and goes out early in the morning again. We really don't talk that much.

Now, back to me. I am 5'7 and a 'nerd' to everyone in my previous schools. I don't get it really, I'm not smart. I just wear really thick glasses and maybe thats why they classify me as one. No one talks to me really, every single 'friend' I have backstabs me in the end. Yeah, I have trust issues.

You will get to know me and my story, well, my future senior year story.

A/N

Hey you guys :) This is my very first story!

Excuse the mistakes :)) enjoy! Update soon.

byyeee!