Unknown

The last I heard of Alice Walker was that she had blown up in a spectacular shower of glitter and fire. Of course, the rest of the world ended shortly after so I don't really think how she died makes a difference. She tried though, which is more than I can say for the rest of the Earth, because when the world goes to shit you can always count on the majority of the human race to panic and attempt make a profit.

Alice Walker was different. She cared and she tried to make it better. Others did too, but Alice had always been my favorite (don't tell the others) and I've always tried to help her the best I could.

On account of her untimely death I'm leaving the galaxy to mourn in peace. I'm sending this back, to the past obviously, in the hopes that this can help you survive. Yes, you specifically. The more humans that live through this mess the better. Some of you may be needed one day.

Alice Walker, should you come to find yourself in possession of this memoir please read carefully. This may very well save your life.

I don't know when in time this will reach you, my only hope is that it's not too late when it does. Good luck humanity and I hope you live happy and fulfilling lives for however long they may last.