better days

He had a bad day.

He had no idea whether Bang P.D nim would approve the lyrics of his mixtape, despite having to work on it a few months past the said deadline. He felt so sleep deprived, despite the rest he had tried to cram in between schedules. The lack of time off from preparing for BTS' upcoming comeback and him personally working on his mixtape had really taken a toll on him.

His day had been one of those during which there seemed to be no real pause, even over meals. Even once the photo shoot had ended, he still had dance practice when he got back to the Big Hit building. Even though he loved his job, he couldn't remember the last time he'd stop to take a breather and relax a little bit.

He barely got to see you these past months because of your job promotion and his overwhelming schedule as an idol. And to top it all off, BTS had a world tour coming up. Making things more hectic. With all the traveling, he would be even more tired due to the jet lag and performing for hours for nights on end.

Practice was finally over, after seeming to drag on for hours, he decided to go to your shared apartment in hopes of finding you there to welcome him with open arms. Walking along the street and entering the hallways of the apartment building, he felt the tension in his step. Even the silence of the night wasn't enough to appease him. Once he reached the door, he was struck dumbfounded when he couldn't find his key. Usually this was something that would happen to you, but certainly not him. He tried looking in his duffle bag, hoping that he dropped it in there by accident, but to his dismay, it wasn't there.

He was going to give up and go back to the dorms, not wanting to add stress to the amount he was already feeling. Turning his heel, he let out a frustrated sigh, just when he heard the door open. You stepped out, a confused look on your face, until you saw him. He felt something in his chest soar as he saw your face, and the bright smile that painted it.

"Yoongi, wh-," you began, but he wasn't going to let you finish your thought.

Yoongi surged forward, letting go of everything that was worrying him at the moment, and pulled you into a tight embrace. He pulled back to lace his fingers into your hair pulling you into an urgent, needy kiss, feeling all of his pent up fatigue and stress fade away instantly. The sound of another door opening brought him back down to Earth and he pulled away, his eyes wide with the realization of how he'd imposed himself on you. The crimson that had crept to your cheeks through the kiss had made him blush too, as he realized the two of you had never kissed like that before.

"You have no idea how much I need to be with you right now, love," he admitted with an embarrassed laugh as he brought his hand to the back of his own neck. He was so caught up in the need to hold you that he hadn't really thought about what he was doing.

"Then I'm all yours," you replied with a coy smile, your heart still giddy from Yoongi's kiss.

He breathed a sigh of relief, because something in your eyes let him know that everything was going to be okay, that the worst of the day was over. In that moment, he could have sworn that better days would have yet to come. 

A/N: I actually pulled this out from my tumblr lol I wrote this for yoongi's birthday back in march but I thought that I would post it on here for my followers~ and also to let you all know that I am not dead. Coming to conclusion I have decided that I will  be on hiatus as I have many  things going on at the moment. As for current works, I might delete them as I don't have the motivation to continue such long stories and would rather stick to oneshots. But if I do get a lot of positive feedback about certain stories, I might as well continue them as I would like to please my readers~ I will try to find some time to write in my hectic life though I am very rusty as I haven't written anything in a while but we'll see. AND VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FRIEND JESSICA FOR HELPING ME REVISE AND EDIT THIS. Follow her on tumblr  at mindfullofcrazy and me at mocheem. Thank you guys for sticking with me for all this time. Love you guys! 

Please let me know what you think in the comments!!