What Are You?

Reports indicate that an accident has occurred in the a pharmaceutical company, it's currently unknown what has happened, but the local police, SWAT, and reports of the national guard are reported at the area.

Y/N layed on the ground of his father's lab, knocked out from a bludgeon to the head. Looking around, he see blood handprint on the ground, and the door busted down.

"What happened here...".

I examined the handprint, it was abnormally large, it was too big for a normal human. The smell of it reeked of decay.

Y/N got up, and checked the room around him. Nothing but a utter mess. His father's equipment destroyed, vials busted and shelves on the floor from a some sort of ruckus.

Maybe someone can help me.

Entering the hallway​, I tried to find a way to get out, but both ends were barricaded​. I was confused, we have security, what's with this extra defenses?

Y/N messaged his friend, in which Y/N was immediately bombarded by messages​ left and right.

Adam
"Are you okay!?".

"I'm fine Adam".

Adam
"A terrorist attack happened at your facility?"

"Terrorist attack, I don't think so from what I'm seeing".

Something got up from the ground, one of the workers shambled to their feet.

"Excuse me gent, it appears we are in a bit of predicament".

The being growled and trudged towards Y/N, it got close to Y/N, but it sensed something from him, this thing made Y/N fowl in a way.

"Okay....Your a curious fellow are ya?".

The being looked up at Y/N, and turned away​, ignoring Y/N.

"Aren't you a bit odd...".

"Oi...What's that love bite on your arm. You need the doctor to treat a bite like that".

The being ignored​ Y/N, it just remained on that spot, not doing a thing at all.

"Aren't you a bit rude, I'm come back for help".

Y/N climbed up into a air vent, and crawled to towards the closest vent. When I managed to reach it, he accidentally slipped and fellow down.

Landing in front of an girl.

"Hello love, you look like you seen a ghost"

"Wait...You go to my school, your Saya Takagi, why are you here?".

Saya Takagi
"I was visiting my uncle from school, then these guys in hazmat suits entered, then gunfire was heard, so I hid in this room ever since, I was able to see everything from a small hole in the wall".

"I barely woke up in my father's lab, something hit me pretty hard for me to black out'.

"There was this old fellow, he had a love bite on his arm".

Saya
"He didn't bite you!?".

"No, gent outright ignored me, which was kinda rude where I come from".

The door began bang, in which Saya instantly became scared and hid behind Y/N. He lifted her up to the air vents, in which she waited for him. However, the door flung open, and three "people" entered.

"Hello".

One of them smacked Y/N, and pinned him down while the others began to punch and kick. One  bite Y/N in the arm.

"Get off!"

Y/N got up and slams one into the table, and breaks another ones arm. He accidentally stabs one in the eye, killing it.

The one who was slammed tried to grab Y/N, but Y/N to stomp it out to death..

"What the devil is going on here...".

I wiped my bruised lip, blood began to drip my nose. Saya jumped down, and looked at Y/N, like I was a mutant.

Saya
"Your arm...".

"Yeah, it's healing..".

Saya

"That doesn't make any sense....You should be showing signs of the infected".

"Infected...What do you mean by infected?".

Saya saw something incredible, his arm, the infection is already dying.

Saya
"We should talk about this later..".

"Back in the vents we go then...".