Recording at the studio

"Hey, it's Hazel. I'm here live at daze studio taking questions you need answers for." I said "while we wait for questions. Here's a brand new song called 'Baby your my Jazz'. Then I clicked the off button on the audio and then I started the song. 3 minutes later the song ended and I clicked the audio button. I said " alright we've got a lot of questions from you guys. The first one is." Then I chose the 7th hot line. The caller said"how do you tell someone you have a crush on them?" I responded "well caller you should say this ' (their name) I've had a crush on you for a while and I wanted to ask you would you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?' So caller is it all clear now?" The caller said " yes thank you Hazel." I did 2 more questions and then put on a song called 'castle on the hill.' and while it was playing I knew who called for question 1. It was the guy I had a crush on. Jake, Jake Rustle but I bet he was wondering how to ask Jenny to be his girlfriend. (FYI Jenny is a queen bee, and has the highest social rank in the whole school.)so I did 8 more questions and 2 more songs. After that I said "that's it for tonight's live radio talk see you guys tomorrow." Then I went home, took a shower, and went to sleep. In my dreams I wondered what tomorrow would hold.