yanagi's ending-soothing

Yanagi saw natsume thinking to herself as to why it happened and walked towards her.

Yanagi asked natsume"are you okay?" she told him"the reason this happened was because i couldn't tell niou i liked him so we parted and we agreed but..." yanagi said"but what?" natsume told him"even if it was true i still am unhappy that i will never ever have someone." as soon as she said that, she burst into tears.

Yanagi said to natsume"remember i told you i collected data on someone who was not related to tennis?" natsume said"yes?" he said"when i collected data on this person, i kept wondering on how this person could do so much and support me without wanting anything in return and a certain emotion formed inside me." natsume says"a certain emotion?" yanagi says"yes.", then continued "we attend the same school so i tried to push away my feelings but if i see her laughing with someone else, i cannot take it but i have become afraid to tell this person." natsume said"oh so have you told this person yet?" yanagi says"no." she said"you should tell this person because i didn't tell him and i ended up this way." he asked"natsume, really?" she said"yes so i believe you will be all right if you tell this person."

Yanagi says"natsume." she says"yes?" he says"i love you.", he continues"even if i am taking advantage of your unrequited love, i couldn't help but say it." natsume says"the person you are talking about is me?" he says"yes, that's right." she says"are you lying?" he says"it is certainly the truth, i thought it would trouble you so i didn't say it." she says"not at all." he says"eh?" she says"i thought it was hopeless but at least you got to tell this person you like your feelings so everything is all right." he says"certainly everything is all right
." he says"will you say it again? how you feel about me?" she says"yes i love you yanagi senpai but i didn't know how to tell you so i tried liking niou instead sorry." he says"yes, me too."