ONE

AUTHOR

there was a light, flashing on and wavering infront of yoongi. his eyes shut tight, too restless to open and confront it. his hands raised to sky to block away the light became useless when he could not move nor feel his hands at all.

"this patient has no feelings in arms and legs." a subtle voice ran over to the leaning figure over yoongi.

"doctor, his bpm is very low." he wanted to push the light away, yet too weak to move a muscle. his fingers curled around the edge of the bed, gripping it with his force. a sudden gush of pain ran through his body, paralysing his whole arm.

"i don't think he will make it.."

-
LATER

the day was met by a quiet chirp from the bird by the tree of the hospital ward

the day was met by a quiet chirp from the bird by the tree of the hospital ward. there were patients moving up and down, slowly heading to recovery and home.

the door to the ward slid open revealing jungkook and jimin, holding a bundle of freshly picked flowers and fruits.

jungkook sat besides yoongi, in his bed quietly while jimin placed the fresh flowers into a new jar. the two were quiet for a moment before jungkook's eyes let a tear fall down his cheeks.

"hyung, i miss you. I haven't heard your voice and snores for 2 years now." jungkook's voice echoed in yoongi's head, along with the beeping sound from the monitor.

"hyung, everyone misses you. so please wake up." jimin forced a smile upon his devastated face. he patted jungkook's back and signalled to not cry anymore, incase yoongi would hear them cry because of him.

without their notice, yoongi's finger twitched.

he was in a coma for 2 years.