The concert and Mr. Brad

"OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BRAD'S CONCERTTTT." My older sister was screaming. Wait, before I start telling you my romantic story let me introduce myself.
I'm Melina Brooks, 17 year old teenage girl. Living a normal tiring life. I have dark brown hair with brown eyes and tanned skin. Amanda Brooks my sister. She is 2 years older than me. She's sickly in love with Brad Wild. She dyed her hair orange and has brown eyes. She's #1 stalker for Brad Wild. That's all you have to know now you'll discover more things and people through out the story.

"Ohh yay Brad Wild I don't give a damn about him." I rolled my eyes at Amanda.
"Melina you're coming with me pleasee, you know mom won't let me go without you come on." She begged me bending on her knees.
"No.No.No" I looked at the sealing shaking my head.
"Come onn it's one night only for an hour I promise and we'll directly leave." She gabe me the puppy look.
"Ummm if you buy me a chicken mozzarella burger I'll go, but I'll wait in the car. Deal?" I said as she nodded her head with excitement. Ughhh what an obsessed sister.

~next day~
"MELINAA HELP MEEE" Amanda screamed.
"3 hours left for the concert and still I didn't pick anything to wear and didn't finish my makeup yet" she looked like she was about to cry.
"Melina I have to do something. I should look fabulous and attract my Brad." Amanda flipped her hair.
"Come on Amanda wear anything it's not like you're getting engaged, it's a simple concert you're heading too." I said as my arms were crossed on my chest. After 2 hours finally Amanda picked a blue short dress with yellow flowers on it and yellow heels, she curled her orange hair and put on tons of makeup. I wore my black leggings with an adidas white shirt and black and white running shoes. I tied my hair into a messy bun only. We headed to the car as I was the one driving cause she was nervous and freaking out. I stopped at the burger house.
"Head out and get me my chicken mozzarella burger." I gave her a smirk. She gave me the *I hate you* glare and went out. After 15 mins she got me my burger and I continued driving towards The Square were the concert happened.
"FINALLYYYY BYE LITTLE SISSY TAKE CAREE." She screamed as she jumped out of the car.
"Byeee." I faked a smile at her. I turned on the radio as they were streaming the concert live.
"AND NOW LET'S PUT OUR HANDS TOGETHER TO THE HANDSOMEST MAN, BRAAAADDD WIIILLLDDDDD." People were cheering in that radio box. I ate my burger as heard him perform his most popular five songs. Then I heard the fans cheering dropped.
"OKAY GUYS LETS LISTEN TO MY FAVORITE RAPPER CODY SHAK" an unfamiliar voice said. As the rapper started singing I headed out to throw the box of the buger and someone bumped into me as I fell a light stroked through my eyes.
"OUCHH IT HURTSSS." I screamed
"Ohh sorry, sorry, sorry." The familiar voice helped me get up.
"Thought you were a paparazzi. I'm really sorry let me take you to the hospital you dont seem well." My head was hurting because of the light as I felt dizzy and pucked on his shoes.
"Jeez those were my new expensive shoes. Ohh man." He said annoyingly.
"You have to see a doctor now."
"No I'm fine." I said as I put my hand on my head. Still didn't know who it was.
"No we're going to see the doctor you don't have a choice." He helped me get to my car.
"Give me your keys." I handed him my keys. As he drove off.
"What the hell are you doing here." I looked in pain. When I finally recognized who he was.
"I needed to sneak out of the paparazzi." He removed his goldrn hair out of his whote clean face.
"Brad can you tell me why did you do this?" I questioned him
"I already told you, I thought you were a paparazzi and again I'm sorry." He continued.
"By the way why weren't you at my concert?" He asked.
"Cause I don't give a damn about you."
"Ohh that's harsh." He said jokingly as if I was joking.
"Really Brad I don't like you. But I like your songs, they're fine."
"Fine? Fine is what I get? But how don't you like me, girls are drooling all over me for a picture." He gave me his seductive look.
"Well I'm not." I rolled my eyes at him.
"Anyways can you drop me home?" As I texted Amanda to tell her that I had something to do and heading home afterwards.
"No I already told you I'll take you to the doctor first to make sure everything is fine." Ughhh I rolled my eyes as they were hurting me a lot.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sorry for the short chapter. If there is any grammatical mistakes let me know. Send me motivational comments. And if anyone can make me a nice cover for the story that would be amazing. Thanks for reading xoxo. More chapters are coming up.