O N E

CONNOR

So today's the first day of school. The first day of me being a sophomore. I'm pretty okay to be honest because I have my huge group of friends.

♡Troye Sivan♡
Tyler Oakley
Zoë Sugg
Amelia Gething
Miles Mckenna

And then there's me. Connor Franta. We protect each other. Our group name is the 6 wierdos. And of course in our group we have our favorites/ people we hang out with the most. Troye's with Tyler. Zoë's with Amelia. And I'm with Miles. But we all hang out. The only couple we've couple we've had in our group is Tyler and Zoë but they broke up and they are still friends.

Anyways if I hadn't mentioned my school is called YT high school.

Like I said today's the my and the pilots first day of sophmore year and yeah! I'm ready

And might I mention I have a small, no huge crush on Troye.

    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
To Miles:
Hey are you ready? I'm outside your house.

From Miles:
Kay I'll be there in 5 seconds

To Miles:
Okie see ya!

Right ad I put my phone down I am greeted by Miles.

"Hey Gay lord", I said

"Sup Con, let's go to hell "

"I'm ready for it"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/N
Hi guys this is my first fanfiction so it may be cringy like me.....

Probably every  Sunday/Friday I'll update. Or everyday. Or whenever I feel like it idk.

Instagram: @_.sofiavasquez._
I have other social media's but I'm too lazy to put them on here next chapter probably.

I hope have a great day and i hope you enjoy this fan fic. I  enjoyed writing it.

I will see you in the next chapter bye-bye(that sounded like markiplier's outro)

~Sofia

Written: July 2, 2017